What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

CloudOne RTA

TuX93

Achiever
Evening guys.

Anyone else here manage to get onto the list for the CloudOne by Cloud Mods?

I did, and I can't wait. 120 spots filled in 44 seconds though :jawdrop:

Saw it, read the hype, and thought fuck it. As soon as the word "game changer" is mentioned by the makers I switch off completely. I'm sure it's a lovely piece, and I'm sure it will please a lot of people.

From what I've seen and heard from people who got them pre-release, it's very good. Personally I can't wait. I normally don't subscribe to the 'game changer' malarkey myself, but this one I had to try.

I got my Cloud One a few days ago, great atomizer.. great flavour.. easy to build and many other great features..
But why am i grabbing for my Hurricane V1.3 when i want a vape ? Game changer no.. good atty ? Yes. :)
Mine will be put up for trade or sale towards getting another Hurricane. But that is just my personal preference :)

I got my Cloud One a few days ago, great atomizer.. great flavour.. easy to build and many other great features..
But why am i grabbing for my Hurricane V1.3 when i want a vape ? Game changer no.. good atty ? Yes. :)
Mine will be put up for trade or sale towards getting another Hurricane. But that is just my personal preference :)
Missed this one. Probs too late but if you are interested in selling, let me know!!

Cheers

steve

Might be interested in swapping a Hurricane 1.3 for the Cloud One, only got the Hurricane a couple of weeks ago - just not sure about it??

Back
Top Bottom