What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Calix v3 incoming

I'd agree 100% @steves To be honest, it's a slightly cheaper version and I'm not sold on the afc at all, BUT, this is just me. I regard this as something of a strange addition.

I'd agree 100% @steves To be honest, it's a slightly cheaper version and I'm not sold on the afc at all, BUT, this is just me. I regard this as something of a strange addition.
just saw Stan's preview over the pond and it does look very nice i must say but, again, for me probably not worth chsnging up. For someone looking for a stellar top-end RTA at a really amazingly good price, it really is a no-brainer!! Calix V1 is the first such RTA i bought and 40+ high-end tanks/gennies later, I still have it and it still compares well with the hussars, toots, reapers, skylines etc that everyone (including me) raves about these days..

ps. havingh said that, if i see one in the classies for s decent price i'll probably be all over it haha!! Strong convictions weakly held :)

Personally I don't see any benefit in the V3 apart from if you like to adjust airflow on the go constantly.

I actually prefer the screw top cap and fact the V2 holds around 4.5 ml but is about the same size as the 2 ml V3.

Just my view and I've not used a V3.

I've just read that the V3 bases are going to be available as conversion kits for the V2s which does interest me as it means you'll get 4 ml, screw top cap for refill and the new airflow base in an attie approximately the same size as the 2 ml V3.

Going to be 2-3 months for availability apparently.

Having now been using a V3 base with bits from a V2 and V1 my view is that the main benefit of the base is that it avoids the whistling airflow I sometimes get with the V2, otherwise vapes the same!

Back
Top Bottom