What's new

Calix v3 incoming

All of my misgivings regarding the new Top fill have been laid to rest. I'm still far from convinced about the afc but that is probably just down to the fact that I find I can't quite fine tune it to the same degree that one can with the V2 arrangement. But that's just me.

All of my misgivings regarding the new Top fill have been laid to rest. I'm still far from convinced about the afc but that is probably just down to the fact that I find I can't quite fine tune it to the same degree that one can with the V2 arrangement. But that's just me.
That's a surprisingly positive review at this point guv. I will commit after your monthly report. Happen to be enjoying some hol in the calix Pico as I read.

Hi @Rob, any chance of a photo next to a caged V2 and a Nano?

Also looking forward to your views once you've used it more.

Many thanks, S.

Sure thing, once the hands and arms have recovered.:(

Many thanks.

Went out of stock very quickly so looks like it may be popular, either that or they've only made about 10!!

my feeling is that as far as appearances go, i dont see any real advantage of the new top fill over the original screw fit. I am more interested in tghe AFC of the new base lol!! It's different but not really enough to bother trading in my V2 to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom