Vape Club
What's new

Calix v3 incoming

kermitthefog

Achiever
For all of those who don't do facebook

"For your vaping pleasure, the Calix v3 !
As always, entirely out of SS304L, the safest SS for vaping. Pop-out top cap, no threads any more, making refilling a breeze. Quartz-glass tube as standard. 2ml official capacity. Air flow control ring has been added. The sleeve's windows have become bigger for more visibility of the chamber-tank. 40mm tall, 22mm lower and upper diameter, 23mm middle diameter. New screws with wider heads have been added to grip even the thickest wires. Spares and drip tip included. Release date will be announced shortly."
calix v3 1.jpg
calix v3 2.jpg
calix v3 3.jpg

Royal Flush Vape
Lovely........... But I am not 100% convinced by this AFC. Time will no doubt tell? Otherwise, very interesting, I like the Pop Out Top Cap idea, but have never had an issue with the old style one I admit.

Vape Green
I'm hoping those larger head screws fit the v2, that would add a bit more versatility but I will wait a while before considering this latest incarnation

Vape Superstore
They are............... Hold The Phone Guys, much more info re V3 will be forthcoming soon.;):2thumbsup:;)

AcmeFog
Looks nice. Pity they didn't revamp the deck to be less weird.

That would then spoil the whole concept of this RTA. The flexibility that this deck offers is peerless.:worship:

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I think I prefer the security of a screw on cap but I'm sure I'll be tempted to try this at some point, may have to shift one of my V2s first though!

I actually like the V2 AFC so the new approach will be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom