What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Calix V2 Review

Hi folks,

Does anybody know a UK supplier to buy some spare grub screws from for the Calix v2 (assuming the same as v1)?

Like an oaf, my rather large clumsy fingers have been too much for two of the holes...

(Screws for the deck not air hole).

I could order from byLeo site but ideally want a bunch of them as no doubt, this will not be the last time I encounter a problem like this and don't want to wait a couple of weeks.

Cheers all

Ash

Hi folks,

Does anybody know a UK supplier to buy some spare grub screws from for the Calix v2 (assuming the same as v1)?

Like an oaf, my rather large clumsy fingers have been too much for two of the holes...

I could order from byLeo site but ideally want a bunch of them as no doubt, this will not be the last time I encounter a problem like this and don't want to wait a couple of weeks.

Cheers all

Ash
Hello mate. I dont know any uk vendor but i fancy a cage for my calix. If you do have to order from byleo in greece i will split the postage with you from greece then split the postage in uk too. Without looking at postage costs etc this way may be alot cheaper.

Hi folks,

Cheers all

Ash

U can buy a pack of 1000 micro screws from eBay for a couple of quid

Hello mate. I dont know any uk vendor but i fancy a cage for my calix. If you do have to order from byleo in greece i will split the postage with you from greece then split the postage in uk too. Without looking at postage costs etc this way may be alot cheaper.
Thanks @vapinshith0use,
I may call you up on that if I can't find some this coming week. Seems daft ordering and paying full price postage just for spare screws but if needs must...
Thanks buddy, I'll let you know.
Cheers
Ash
U can buy a pack of 1000 micro screws from eBay for a couple of quid
Great idea @gizzmo,
I'll measure these screws up and see if i can get a match.
Legend!

Thanks @vapinshith0use,
I may call you up on that if I can't find some this coming week. Seems daft ordering and paying full price postage just for spare screws but if needs must...
Thanks buddy, I'll let you know.
Cheers
Ash

Great idea @gizzmo,
I'll measure these screws up and see if i can get a match.
Legend!

You will find sellers do multiple sizes in one box

I'm placing a small order to By Leo this week if anything is required.:)

I'm placing a small order to By Leo this week if anything is required.:)
Me too fingers crossed. Very exited. So I will be fashionably out of date when everyone's talking about their rose v3.

Nice one @Rob saw your post earlier and thought good man ill have some of that. But as @ashf1983 looks like hes sorted and the face the vape budget has been decimated with the rose v3, kayfun 5 and dicodes no.6 im officially pulling out (i hope)

Back
Top Bottom