What's new

Brand new RTA - The Evl Reaper

Mine should be arriving today. Looking forward to it. Hope it's my cup of tea!

Got mine a few days ago.

The 1st coil took a while to bed in but no it has the flavour is lovely, the draw for me can be set to perfect, my only complaint would be the size of the tank. at 3.5 ml I last through it pretty quickly. The mimi kit is nice but I wont be using it as it is just too small.

On the whole tho' I absolutley love it.

Raving. DHL are a bunch of monkeys and have forgotten to send my parcel from the depot! So its been sat in the depot since 10am yesterday and wont move from there till tomorrow now!

Although a fantastic atty I'm just not sure it's for me. Very very flavoursome but I just can't get on with the draw, I need more air! I'll be testing with different builds over the next few weeks to try and find a sweet spot for me otherwise I think it'll be in the classifieds soon. Heads up if anyone's interested. [emoji1360]

Although a fantastic atty I'm just not sure it's for me. Very very flavoursome but I just can't get on with the draw, I need more air! I'll be testing with different builds over the next few weeks to try and find a sweet spot for me otherwise I think it'll be in the classifieds soon. Heads up if anyone's interested. [emoji1360]
did you try removing the af screws completely?? it will never be a dlh tank though!!

did you try removing the af screws completely?? it will never be a dlh tank though!!

I have. Seems to make little difference than when the screws are in as little as possible. I know it won't, I don't mind the odd MTL but I'm not sure whether it's worth the price tag for my needs as it will see little use. I'm not going to give up just yet as the flavour is fantastic, I'll try some different builds and wicking and see what's up.

For me, although I'd like a little more air, the flavour offsets this. Amazing taste from the reaper.

I still think that he missed a real trick with its name. :D

I have. Seems to make little difference than when the screws are in as little as possible. I know it won't, I don't mind the odd MTL but I'm not sure whether it's worth the price tag for my needs as it will see little use. I'm not going to give up just yet as the flavour is fantastic, I'll try some different builds and wicking and see what's up.

If you come to selling it let me know ;)

Back
Top Bottom