What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Brand new RTA - The Evl Reaper

Well at the end of day two with the Reaper and quite frankly, it's insane. Flavour wise, this is streets ahead of the hundreds of atties I've tried, you pick up literally every nuance of flavour, I've discovered elements to some of my favourite juices that I didn't even know were there, and the wicking is absolutely unbelievable. Not a single dry hit, and believe me I've actually tried to get a dry hit purposefully, and not a drop has leaked out of the tank. Must have put 30ml of various different juices through this since I built it yesterday evening, checked the cotton and it still looks reasonably fresh, which is incredible.

I'm unable to put it down at the moment, feels like I'm wasting juice putting it in any other atty right now...
image.jpeg

Has yours landed yet fella?
Yes mate, I received it just over a week ago, simple to build, good flavour and a restrictive lung hit, I like it.

Is it as good as the Toot and Hurricane V1.3, not quite for me, but it's still early days.

It's a bit odd for me lately, as my "high end" attys aren't being used as much as my RTA and Sub Ohm tanks, as some of them are giving me nearly/as much flavour, also the clouds are obviously superior.

Maybe my very poor tastebuds need that more oomph, I don't know.

Last edited:
Yes mate, I received it just over a week ago, simple to build, good flavour and a restrictive lung hit, I like it.

Is it as good as the Toot and Hurricane V1.3, not quite for me, but it's still early days.

It's a bit odd for me lately, as my "high end" attys aren't being used as much as my RTA and Sub Ohm tanks, as some of them are giving me nearly/as much flavour, also the clouds are obviously superior.

Maybe my very poor tastebuds need that more oomph, I don't know.

Glad to hear you like it fella. Picked up a Hurricane about a week ago and really liking that but not as much as the reaper if I'm honest. That said its far better than I thought it would be. Funny how attys like juice suit different people that much is true. If you ever want rid of the reaper I'd be thankful if you keep me in mind.

If you ever want rid of the reaper I'd be thankful if you keep me in mind.

Hey, no fair. Give the people who don't have one a chance ;)

On another note, how long after you sign up for the list do they get back to you to let you know your on it?

Hey, no fair. Give the people who don't have one a chance ;)

On another note, how long after you sign up for the list do they get back to you to let you know your on it?

Lol fair play bud[emoji23]

I had notification in few days but was an early adopter.

Just received my confirmation email and my place on the list.

My confirmed batch is in November :17:

I'm open to bribes everyone and I've always fancied a Gepetto.:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom