What's new

Brand new RTA - The Evl Reaper

I still think that he missed a real trick with its name. :D
Love reading these top end atty/ mod threads. In 500 years after world war three a future version of Tony Robinson will be digging these out of the back of vape cupboards and the expert will be telling him how it's a rare ltd evl reaper. Future tony will say why is it stored at the back of the cupboard. And his expert will say.
The Kayfun was better.

There is so much one "could" say, but I shall refrain. But I love the Tony analogy.:2thumbsup:

Won't disagree, the Kayfun 5 and mini v3 are right up there. The evl reaper is not mass produced though and thats why I bought it, love hand made stuff[emoji3][emoji106]

I have one of these for sale with standard and mini kit. I need to clean it out and take pictures before listing (when I get a chance) but thought I'd start off with a quick message to make people aware. Interest may also spur me on to get it sorted! I just can't put down my able and goon setup so it hasn't been used in 6-8 weeks, pointless sitting in a draw. Let me know if you're interested.

@mustybadger

Reapers are available for immediate purchase on the evl reaper website...but maybe not for much longer..

Now this is both sad and exciting in equal measure.

I have thought long and hard about the Uk's new TPD regulations and how I was going to react to it. I mullled over ignoring it or selling funny looking "flashlights". But the truth is that I am not willing to break the law. Vaping is to important and should not be put at risk by people ignoring what I hope will end up being sensible regulation.

So the sad bit: The Reaper with its larger tank is no longer TPD compliant and legally i am now not able to produce these. I apologise wholeheartedly to those on the list and hope you get a chance to grab one from this current batch.

The good bit: As this last batch was made prior to the law change i am still able to sell them.

Also as this law has forced the production to stop the actual number of these Reapers that have been produced is very small making them a truly rare atomiser.

I do not want this last batch to be a sad reminder of the restrictive new law but a reminder of what was available before such rules governed our atomisers.

With this in mind i have created a wonderful cornucopia of colours and patterns which are now available via my website:

http://www.evlvapors.co.uk/the-reaper

These include multi coloured one off anodised attys and ceramic coated atomisers and of course the lovely natural sheen of raw titanium.

If you are lucky enough to already own a Reaper do not worry i will continue to support you and your atomiser as i always have.

Many thanks for joining the list and i hope you manage to grab one before they sell out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom