What's new

Brand new RTA - The Evl Reaper

Fopster

Postman
It's not often we get a brand new atomiser from the UK, and it's always a special occasion when it happens. Especially when it's an extraordinary piece of kit...

I've been lucky enough to have been chosen to Beta Test a brand new RTA that will be unleashed on the vaping market in the near future.

The Evl Reaper is a full on flavour tank, it's not a cheaply made beast one bit. The machining and design are top notch, and it's definitely not setting out to compete with the Chinese cloud machines.

I can't give too much away regarding the guts of it due to our friendly cloners, but what I can say is the flavour this thing produces is like nothing else I have experienced from a tank. The taste on both the inhale and exhale are mind blowing.

For now, here's some snaps to whet your appetite. This is definitely one to watch out for if flavour is your bag...

https://www.facebook.com/evl.vapors

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442525626.788341.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442525651.470050.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442525662.575235.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442525680.012111.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, popped up today on FB. Following with interest

Looks good Chris, but then anything would look good on "Gloria" and "Gladys" wouldn't it........ Bastard!!!! ;););)

Without checking anything out, I am not keen on the looks. It looks like a cheap subtank style atty.

That said, I will look at the specs and make a judgement on performance.

I like the Vapour giant for gods sake so my views on appearance should be ignored immediately.

Don't worry rob I only put him on the beta testing so I can get his address to abduct Gladys and Gloria ;)

I'm sure the specs will be public in the next few weeks JustDave, the flavour is mind blowing.

If taste is your thing it won't disappoint :)

Don't worry rob I only put him on the beta testing so I can get his address to abduct Gladys and Gloria ;)

I am staging a dawn raid in the very near future, so I'll meet you at the usual place..... but THIS time, do try and remember the Balaclavas!! You know what happened last time!! Mrs McCurdock has never been the same since!!;)

I am staging a dawn raid in the very near future, so I'll meet you at the usual place..... but THIS time, do try and remember the Balaclavas!! You know what happened last time!! Mrs McCurdock has never been the same since!!;)

Best remember the trousers too I guess? [emoji53][emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom