What's new

Biomech Mod & Atomic rda... A look at !

Firing under own weight? How?! The switch is recessed. Make sure it's turned in all the way mate ;)

Nah nah man, i was saying in the earlier post. If you watch some of the reviews, they demonstrate it not firing even with the lock right off & say about the button being flush in the unlocked position but i've found it's not. It sticks out just a little & because the throw is short mine was firing but today i put it to the test again & it only does it now if the surface is rough or uneven. Something has bedded itself in & put itself right.

What about yours ? Didn't you say there was something seized or jammed ? Only the hulk could break one of these ! :eek:

Nah nah man, i was saying in the earlier post. If you watch some of the reviews, they demonstrate it not firing even with the lock right off & say about the button being flush in the unlocked position but i've found it's not. It sticks out just a little & because the throw is short mine was firing but today i put it to the test again & it only does it now if the surface is rough or uneven. Something has bedded itself in & put itself right.

What about yours ? Didn't you say there was something seized or jammed ? Only the hulk could break one of these ! :eek:

Yep, got it cheap as the guy tightened the button from the locking ring... seizing it up. A quick go with marigolds and all is good in the world again :)

@Raguri Sorry man, just trying to understand. Did the locking ring seize at one end of its travel or some other thing ?

@Raguri Sorry man, just trying to understand. Did the locking ring seize at one end of its travel or some other thing ?

Yep, pretty much locked in the on position haha. All sorted now though so that's good!
This is one solid kit of kit, how he did it I will never know for sure. Haha. Ps, if you were the Chunt who bought the last set of silver pins, sleep with one eye open.

@Raguri T'wasn't me but i would like some spares hanging around so i'll race you next time. Glad you got it sorted anyway, mine feels like it would actually do that too but i'm not going push it to find out.

@Raguri T'wasn't me but i would like some spares hanging around so i'll race you next time. Glad you got it sorted anyway, mine feels like it would actually do that too but i'm not going push it to find out.

Helps if you tag me mate. Haha, @then my name ;)

It'll lock if you're harsh with it...

Yep, pretty much locked in the on position haha. All sorted now though so that's good!
This is one solid kit of kit, how he did it I will never know for sure. Haha. Ps, if you were the Chunt who bought the last set of silver pins, sleep with one eye open.

There's a guy down Londonish who sells via FB and email only. He's on holiday at the mo but stocks MCV kit. Remind me again to hunt him out...Absy or something. Fuck it, I'll look now.

There's a guy down Londonish who sells via FB and email only. He's on holiday at the mo but stocks MCV kit. Remind me again to hunt him out...Absy or something. Fuck it, I'll look now.

Taa very much sir. Honestly, are they worth the money?

Back
Top Bottom