What's new

Atmomixani

Why u no stock anyone?
I don't know if you've heard of Eliquidbar.com, I've just been on there looking for a Possible Birthday present for me and they've got loads of Nemmy's in stock for 130 euros!!! Not sure where they're based or how much the Postage is!!!:thumbup:

I don't know if you've heard of Eliquidbar.com, I've just been on there looking for a Possible Birthday present for me and they've got loads of Nemmy's in stock for 130 euros!!! Not sure where they're based or how much the Postage is!!!:thumbup:

Not even they have the brass one.

I've gone for an Elements instead while I'm waiting.

Legion #013 love it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396464943.360985.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396464966.472856.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396465064.588443.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396465064.588443.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 168
Couple of Nemesis for sale on ukv also some stock at https://www.replacesmoke.com/ never used this site before but similar to pink mule as in change language.

Cheers bud. Took me a while to work out how to get English :D

I've had a look at a few second hand ones and am just too cagey about most of them. Loads come up without the bag, which writes it of from the go, or they're just too worn.

Seeing as this is a special present I'm holding out for a new one...although now I have the Dome I might run out to a pair but need a brass one.

Cheers bud. Took me a while to work out how to get English :D

I've had a look at a few second hand ones and am just too cagey about most of them. Loads come up without the bag, which writes it of from the go, or they're just too worn.

Seeing as this is a special present I'm holding out for a new one...although now I have the Dome I might run out to a pair but need a brass one.

I am trawling like a biatch as soon as I find one new I will pm you the link :D

Back
Top Bottom