What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Atmomixani

Ive seen a few, but not in the uk.
Stocks are fast running out even with atmomixani. Think they are due to release more shortly though. So that is good news :D
- they seem to release them at certain points throughout the year :)

Spotted that you bagged the dome, cant wait to see what your thoughts are on it. You had better do a full review with loads of pics!

What i personally like about the dome us you dont need the top section of the nemi fitted to use it. Should be about june i will have enough put away in my dome fund kitty.

Mawsley :D

Ive seen a few, but not in the uk.

They told me everyone would be fully stocked in a couple of days.

That was at least a fortnight ago. It's a stupid extravagance but I've a special birthday coming up. :D

They are having some time off in April and are trying to catch up on orders. Are you a member of Nemesis Legion Mawsley ?

They are having some time off in April and are trying to catch up on orders. Are you a member of Nemesis Legion @Mawsley ?

I almost cried real tears.

I discovered it about three weeks ago, became convinced it was the new version for this year and became stupidly excited when they told me vendors would be in stock.

And then I found out it was a list.

Honestly, if someone wanted to flip one to me for well over the SP I'd be stupid enough to buy it. Have you seen the engravings on the switch alone? Absofrickenbloomingorgeous.

I almost cried real tears.

I discovered it about three weeks ago, became convinced it was the new version for this year and became stupidly excited when they told me vendors would be in stock.

And then I found out it was a list.

Honestly, if someone wanted to flip one to me for well over the SP I'd be stupid enough to buy it. Have you seen the engravings on the switch alone? Absofrickenbloomingorgeous.

Some pure quality, absolutely gorgeous.

Sex WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :drool:

Nemesis legion.jpg

Mawsley Miss Pepper

Back
Top Bottom