What's new

Athea In'sane ... most surprising find for me in an age.

Indeed! what actually is it ? tank .. dripper ... or both :)

So i have just got back from the Lyon Vapeexpo in .. well Lyon and while I was there I got to have a good go on an In'sane - which looks like exactly the sort of little dripper i would absolutely hate.

Except .. its not a dripper ... and its really REALLY good

Its actually (with the smallest insert) pretty mouth to lung .. and I suspect with the 510 adapter would become an absolutely fabulous MTL tank (ill let you know when the adapter turns up)

It holds 3 ml .. and I thoroughly expected the vape to be like a dripper .. and its really not. Im very impressed and as usual for Athea ... the design is ultra innovative .. most innovative tank I've seen for a long time. Also . .its TINY probably 3cm top to bottom at the most including drip tip.

you coil it like a single coil dripper .. then it has a plastic tank that sites around the coil .. with a hole in either side that you plug with your wick .. filling is done by unscrewing the top and filling in the top of the tank.

I tried one .. thought .. that was surprisingly good - went and bought one from the excellent salzburg based Philleas cloud (@pfvapes !) expecting to be bored of it real quick .. vaped it all day .. then went and bought another.

to be recommended.

View attachment 121274 View attachment 121275 View attachment 121276

hi a bit of a old thread but do u still rate this tank ? Or has new designs past the flavor
cheers

I still rate it :)
I ordered one from Canada land on your recommendation way back. (The brother in law was fitting a vape shop out in Toronto so I got a healthy discount).
And I still think it's the best single coil doo dah I've ever used.
You can stick the reducer in and pop a plus ohm coil or open it right up and pop a steel Clapton in for big boy juice.
Either way it delivers some of the best flavour available.
Still don't really know what to call it though.

Back
Top Bottom