What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Athea In'sane ... most surprising find for me in an age.

The top panel of the tank (horseshoe shape) comes off .. there are two "slots" at either end of the "horseshoe" .. you just poke the cotton into it .. then put the top back on .. is le peace of piss
Hmm, I'll steal yours next time I see you...:muhaha:

So i have just got back from the Lyon Vapeexpo in .. well Lyon and while I was there I got to have a good go on an In'sane - which looks like exactly the sort of little dripper i would absolutely hate.

Except .. its not a dripper ... and its really REALLY good

Its actually (with the smallest insert) pretty mouth to lung .. and I suspect with the 510 adapter would become an absolutely fabulous MTL tank (ill let you know when the adapter turns up)

It holds 3 ml .. and I thoroughly expected the vape to be like a dripper .. and its really not. Im very impressed and as usual for Athea ... the design is ultra innovative .. most innovative tank I've seen for a long time. Also . .its TINY probably 3cm top to bottom at the most including drip tip.

you coil it like a single coil dripper .. then it has a plastic tank that sites around the coil .. with a hole in either side that you plug with your wick .. filling is done by unscrewing the top and filling in the top of the tank.

I tried one .. thought .. that was surprisingly good - went and bought one from the excellent salzburg based Philleas cloud (@pfvapes !) expecting to be bored of it real quick .. vaped it all day .. then went and bought another.

to be recommended.

View attachment 121274 View attachment 121275 View attachment 121276
That looks good. A true tank, dripper hybrid. Or a squonk without a squonk.

if this had, ever gets a bf pin I would be in

But then it would be just a dripper .. and its not a dripper! would mean the inner tank would be pointless :)

also .. the airflow has no surround .. so would flood too easy with a dripper .. not an issue with the tank feed

But then it would be just a dripper .. and its not a dripper! would mean the inner tank would be pointless :)

also .. the airflow has no surround .. so would flood too easy with a dripper .. not an issue with the tank feed

ah...ok makes sense now..cheers

as good as .. if not better
Just meant to say thanks for the heads up on this ZT. Either using the big insert with a 0.5 clapton and some anchorage fog or small insert with a 1.2 steel coil and some heaven 11. The flavour is up with the best and as much as I was convinced I was going to end up covered in juice it wickes perfectly with no leaks. Superb little ....erm tank.

Back
Top Bottom