What's new

Ataman III

So I mailed him and got this reply...

"Hello my friend Steve. I hope you read what is written on the product page?
This product will be shipped the 10-15 business days after your payment is received!"

Lol!!

Might get it by the autumn...

Oh well, not a problem, I ignore that as he usually gets stuff out pretty quickly.

Ha anyone actually got a dispatch notice yet?? This is a bit ridiculous...

Heading towards 1 month with no postage yet. I mailed and he said it was a national holiday and it would be posted this week but nothing yet...ho hum...

Heading towards 1 month with no postage yet. I mailed and he said it was a national holiday and it would be posted this week but nothing yet...ho hum...

Mine has been posted, email received at 06:58 today.

me too 06:55. a month to send them out is pretty ridiculous..

thanks for letting mde know mate

cheers
steve

me too 06:55. a month to send them out is pretty ridiculous..

thanks for letting mde know mate

cheers
steve

I'm sure it will be worth the wait, got a le mirage this week, and a VCST, so plenty to play with for now

Mine arrived @steves, fair bit of oil on it. Be careful when you wash it, don't lose the small orings on the top cap where you fill the juice. Luckily I had the plug in the sink...

how does she vape?? Should get mine on monday!!

Think I need to use 70/30. Used 50/50 24mg and the throat hit is a bit much but big nic hit. Haven't used 24mg for several months so going to mix it with other juice cos there's just no need for such silliness with atties nowadays [emoji23] Might move the coil a bit as well. Got 0.35mm kanthal with 2.5 id, 7 wraps is showing 1.13 ohms. It's very very good, a bit of fiddling to get it how I want it but for a first build I'm impressed, I think you'll like it [emoji1360]

Back
Top Bottom