What's new

Akuma the drunken pirate.

If tits were sick (Which they are not) .....

Snapshot20140531.jpg

Niiice

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

@sparkyjuice @roballan

It's got something special, no two ways about it. I knew it would be nice but it's hard to imagine until you get a hold of it. There's not much i can say about it that's not already been said but i'll confirm it's hard hitting, i noticed my cotton was dry through in half the usual time, no messing. I added the drip tip too & i'm so glad i did because it's pukka & the fit is just right. Seems like the attention to detail was all put in the right places. Just great.

I think at this point some appreciation should be put out for those forum members who encouraged it at the start. I can't see the thread now but i was like 'Hmm' about it at the time, how wrong was i ?
G P Custom & Vapegeek together with the rest who plugged it on the planet originally. Stunning & i can't believe there are still some in stock, just brilliant mods. @Mawsley was on it from the top. Bravo you & the rest, it took a while to sink in i'll admit but it's here now. :thumbup:

Some say it also makes you irresistible to the opposite sex
And taller vaporsizer
Is that an aura around your head in the pic ?

Some say it also makes you irresistible to the opposite sex
And taller @vaporsizer
Is that an aura around your head in the pic ?

I was trying to avoid sunburn from the light bulb. :grin2: When you come in out of the sun & there's a mod like this waiting there's no time to take off sunglasses, that's for wooses.
I shouldn't joke about this but ironically i had drop my now-ex off at the train station before any akuma vapes so it appears the aura has the opposite effect, She's left the building & it's me, my dogs & my vape against the world !
I still have my shinys.

Feck sorry dude talk about open mouth insert foot...

I was trying to avoid sunburn from the light bulb. :grin2: When you come in out of the sun & there's a mod like this waiting there's no time to take off sunglasses, that's for wooses.
I shouldn't joke about this but ironically i had drop my now-ex off at the train station before any akuma vapes so it appears the aura has the opposite effect, She's left the building & it's me, my dogs & my vape against the world !
I still have my shinys.

Nightmare dude, i split with my mrs after sixteen years a year ago, so know that number mate not good, to make you smile the "other" GP Customs mod which looks amazing if it wasnt for the button I would of been all over that, when folk tried to organise a buy on one, all in all looks amazing but you can guess what my mrs was called so fuck that would rather dig out my eyes with kanthal lol :)

Chin up hope ya alreet it's a bit fresh for this but at least you dont need to disguise your mods as a spanner for the car or owt, GO MAD shiny shiny shiny :)

Nightmare dude, i split with my mrs after sixteen years a year ago, so know that number mate not good, to make you smile the "other" GP Customs mod which looks amazing if it wasnt for the button I would of been all over that, when folk tried to organise a buy on one, all in all looks amazing but you can guess what my mrs was called so fuck that would rather dig out my eyes with kanthal lol :)

Chin up hope ya alreet it's a bit fresh for this but at least you dont need to disguise your mods as a spanner for the car or owt, GO MAD shiny shiny shiny :)

Hear hear ! Right, i'm going to get sleep. Cheers.

@sparkyjuice roballan Have either of you two taken the akuma switch apart ? I'm guessing the black insulator unscrews & i've had a tool in there but it's tight so before i continue, do yer know ?

Back
Top Bottom