What's new

Akuma the drunken pirate.

Geordie Rob

Achiever
Need to have a large fry up and copious amounts of coffee, so not allot to say yet other than its bloody beautiful just need some time to play.

Will update later but for now some very wobbly hungover phone pics:

Vape mail
DSC_0331.jpg

With KFL
DSC_0334.jpg

Button which is really nice in use, love the made to look like screws authenticity screws thinys (god stop typing n go eat)
DSC_0341.jpg

Not even coiled that yet.
DSC_0335.jpg

Top Cap
DSC_0344.jpg

1.jpg

Some pirate hand that had to much grog
b273abac-4934-42a6-b957-374226504e51.jpg

Right im off to try and sort myself out back into the land of the living.

Thanks Nat Vape Geek

Cheers
Rob

Last edited:
It looks like the dogs nuts man. That post might have changed my mind about smoother tube mods & the engraving is the best i've seen. That & the zenith will knock your block off.

EDIT that, vapegeek If there are any left when payday arrives, i think i'm in after all.

Last edited:
It looks like the dogs nuts man. That post might have changed my mind about smoother tube mods & the engraving is the best i've seen. That & the zenith will knock your block off.

Cheers dude, just eating some food then will try the zenith bit cheesed off that the ribbon i ordered didnt come with the ati actually the whole five quid wick n ribbon try pack didnt so will be standard wire.

Speaking of blowing head off got the powwow i cant wait to try but normal vape 12mg this is 18 so I can already feel the steam coming out my ears.

right back to my saveloy dip n chips hmmm healthy.

A thought whilst having my dinner, I know it would hurt re-sale value but I am so tempted to go out and get a couple of wooden drill bits and turn that box into a little stand what do you think?

Cant see me ever selling so the whole "Handcrafted serialized packaging made by real tribe from mountain province" thing is just mute.

Think it would make a cool little stand, and I dont have one period :)

Would you drill it?

butcher.jpg

Last edited:
The way you're going you'll outgrow it in a week. :)

Brilliant idea though, it's a lovely box. I'd do it if I didn't think I'd balls it up.

By the way, I'm liking that black drip tip more and more every time I see it. It's perfect on the Origen.

The way you're going you'll outgrow it in a week. :)

Brilliant idea though, it's a lovely box. I'd do it if I didn't think I'd balls it up.

By the way, I'm liking that black drip tip more and more every time I see it. It's perfect on the Origen.

Heh calming down now and sold allot, I am no good at DIY cant be that hard but if anyone would mess it up I would, just sizes 10mm for ait's / tips? n 23mm say for mods?

N aye Sparkyjuice's tip my favourite by far.

roballan
Did you get straw all over the floor like me opening the driptip package LOL

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Don't kraken look nice on akuma ?
New shorty tip I'm working on at work but some inconsiderate fecker wants me to fix his machine

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1400939325.737914.jpg

Don't kraken look nice on akuma ?
New shorty tip I'm working on at work but some inconsiderate fecker wants me to fix his machine

View attachment 26312

looks awesome and if you are ever ever in the need of beta testers look no further :)

right off out to get some wooden drill bits cant bloody find mine just normal none wood ones.

I'll probably change my mind but at the moment I say drill it.

Back
Top Bottom