What's new

Akuma aka Peg leg the Drunken Pirate may you rest in pieces.

The Brasileiro in the Oak is being slightly ruined by the gas emanating from the Springer on my feet.

Mine arrived this morning, yay.

20120104_003058.jpg

how you finding flavour ?

I'm enjoying it, I've only put one build in it so far and only vaped Mrs Lords toffee apple, but I coiled it to 0.3 watts which is lower than I normally would and finding it very smooth, the air flow is bang on, at least for me anyway.

@Geordie Rob

View attachment 32634

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

#sparkyjuiceisthefuckingman

ohhh peg leg ohhh peg leg your alive never looked so good you will be at the bay scouting ships to steal in no time...

joking aside.
A little bit of wee just came out but Paul is the saviour of all things stuck and his drip tips are mighty fine too constantly helping his fellow apes a fountain of knowledge and sends fucking epic vape mail and is genuine 'sound' as we say up north human being, not one to big himself up in fact hates it and Paul will hate this post I have been here before should know better but he is the kind of member that makes this place fact and deserves shouting about even if he wont thank me for saying so.

Was going to go on but I am probably in enough trouble as it is #sparkyfan a sound lad and a good friend.

sorry I know you will hate this, but you shouldn't.

FUCK YEAH PEG LEG IS ALIVE!!

BRING ON DERANG.

cheers matey saved my ass again....

Rob

Last edited:
thinking twice on that post I am in trouble for that shouldn't be but will be, #needtotakeacompliment deserve one.

thanks again for sorting know if was a royal pita, cheers matey.

Back
Top Bottom