What's new

Akuma aka Peg leg the Drunken Pirate may you rest in pieces.

Geordie Rob

Achiever
Day one with the Akuma I killed the box trying to make a stand a novel idea but I should not be allowed power tools, I moved on very happy with the mod touting it all over the forums a few more bought that week, and now i have offically killed my first mod ala Peg Leg stone cold dead. I did say I would never sell this one I think I will be keeping that promise.

Been battling a stuck lock ring for five days ish, all gently gently initially with all kinds tried some daft stuff like popping it in the freezer, hot bath a few nights of soaking in kana croil no dice thanks to sparkyjuice for the oil.

Ironically I keep my mods in good nic a regular cleaner including ensuring there isnt a spec of shit on any threads there could be my downfall Rob you stupid Scurvy dog!!

Finally lost my rag with it tonight quite litteraly wrapped up in cloths give it some brute force starting gently gently working upto maximum Bobby plyier torgue (yeah yeah wimp), one little nic that will buff out to another maybe not so much a buff job to this bastard is fucking coming off.

Allas its still bloody on no moving that Australian brass ard' bastard and looking a bit worse for wear like its been in some epic ship to ship battle well even tho I loved the mod let the fucker rest in pieces continplating throwing it in the sea be a bit apt.

Peg Leg Son of a Biscuit Eater

DSC_0166.jpg

I guess the moral of this story is get some bloody noalox.
Ideal Noalox Anti-oxidant compound - 14g - Cloud 9 Vaping

Hang 'im from the yardarm That there Mod Killer.

:guns:

Balls
Rob first time mod killer.

noooooooooo..........
send it here mate....we can rebuild her..... @roballan

The thought means allot bud, maybe have a look once you get your mods built I point blank refuse to take any time away from that mate as you get little time as it is, until then Peg leg is going somewhere dark out of my currently once loved now hate the bloody pirate sight!! :)

PS In the end I sore red and went a bit mental with it I know you have some mad skills but its probably a bit more fucked up than you think so sea maybe more suited. Cant believe after my stressed eric vein popped the bleeder is still locked solid five days of build up leads to quite allot of plier rage apparently :D

its a royal mess now.

deadpeg.jpg

it's a little dented fo sho.....
not write off yet though bud....
put it safe...is button and pin still intact ? roballan

I would take a photo of the graveyard but there's bits everywhere. Luckily, I've never killed a genuine... but seriously, my thoughts are with you. And to the akuma, you fought a good fight soldier.

all good the pirate will be resurrected !

your a good un feel bad now for going so bloody awol with it now hit a point of no return and just went balistic would of felt better if the ring had acually come off tho lol, not before the box mods though good job I didnt sell the paps not unleashed the SVB at work yet cant be arsed with the WHHAA WTF is that!! :)

Last edited:
your a good un feel bad now for going so bloody awol with it now hit a point of no return and just went balistic would of felt better if the ring had acually come off tho lol, not before the box mods though good job I didnt see the paps not unleashed the SVB at work yet cant be arsed with the WHHAA WTF is that!! :)

take the box in mate that's what they do best....ADV

Back
Top Bottom