What's new

Akceds workshop

b road blaster

Achiever
So i decided to have a custom mod made for me, After a lot of looking about i decided to use a small shop called
Akceds workshop.
Well today it arrived to say i am happy is a understatement just amazed at the quality and how small it is.
Again i had a Dicodes board fitted as all my other mods now have them and i have got used to the way they work.
Its called a Thinking v3

IMG_0645.JPG
IMG_0646.JPG
IMG_0649.JPG
IMG_0650.JPG
IMG_0653.JPG
IMG_0645.JPG

So i decided to have a custom mod made for me, After a lot of looking about i decided to use a small shop called
Akceds workshop.
Well today it arrived to say i am happy is a understatement just amazed at the quality and how small it is.
Again i had a Dicodes board fitted as all my other mods now have them and i have got used to the way they work.
Its called a Thinking v3

View attachment 252738 View attachment 252739 View attachment 252740 View attachment 252741 View attachment 252742 View attachment 252738
Thats really nice!

Very nice mate. Lovely curves ;) And nice and petit

Last edited:
That’s a stunner mate, how long was the turnaround.

Normally he says 5-6 weeks but he had a couple of "blanks" pretty much ready to be finished off and the boards to be fitted
so he sent me pic's of them and i choose the one i wanted so it was 3 weeks from order to in my hands.

Normally he says 5-6 weeks but he had a couple of "blanks" pretty much ready to be finished off and the boards to be fitted
so he sent me pic's of them and i choose the one i wanted so it was 3 weeks from order to in my hands.
To be fair its worth waiting for such a nice looking MOD, and i bet you could get updates along the way if needed :)

Back
Top Bottom