What's new

After a bit of help & guidance

stokievaper

Postman
Hi guys
I've recently come into possession of a Kennedy RDA.
Now I'll be straight, I won this at Vaper Expo. The lady told me it was a limited edition run because of the SS posts on the build deck, and obviously the Pink Top cap. I know you can buy the top caps separately but, I cannot find anywhere a Kennedy 24 with a SS deck AND posts. All the SS decks have either copper or brass posts from what I can see. Was wondering if somebody could help me to valuate this as I'm looking to shift it on as it's not really my colour haha.. (THIS IS NOT A SALE POST) I'm literally after information for example what kind of asking price I should be asking.
The closest I can find it for retail is to buy the SS deck *With copper posts* and the pink top cap separate on the Kennedy site for around 99$.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
IMG_1266.JPG
IMG_1265.JPG
IMG_1268.JPG
IMG_1267.JPG

@stokievaper as you say, the cap is $39 and the deck is $60 = $99 which translates as £75 at today's exchange rate.
Haven't seen a SS posted version before. The standard 24mm two posts still sell for £85 new in the UK but way below that 2nd hand - I picked up a mint all copper 24mm two post for £45 second hand so if yours is new/unused I'd say £60-65 would be a fair price, although the pink may limit the market somewhat?

For the record I think it looks smashing and would keep it :)

You can buy the ss posts standalone and you can buy the deck on its own which come with ss posts. So to me it looks like they've bought a standalone deck and a top cap

So you won this at expo and are looking for someone to give you a value of it so you can sell it on. To me this is a first class case of free shit gremlin syndrome. Getting something for nothing then looking to sell it on.

Anything i've won or been given for free after i no longer need them i give them away, i would never dream of selling them as i could not live with myself.

Heres an idea, auction it for charity or sell it where the buyer makes a donation to a charity.

Back
Top Bottom