What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aeronaut RDA

Jimmydids

Achiever
Just going to drop this in here cos it's worth it. If you can afford to be in here you can afford this and it's superb. It should be twice the price.

http://aeronautvape.co.uk

Buy one

Last edited:
Just going to drop this in here cos it's worth it. If you can afford to be in here you can afford this and it's superb. It should be twice the price.

http://aeronautvape.co.uk

Buy one

Had one for ages (with mirror finish and gunmeta caps) by far the favourite of my 20-something RDAs.

With a 0.13ohm fused titanium Clapton on an RX200 at 300c it's immense.

Last edited:
Now that sounds epic!!

Definitely my perfect set-up. Airy but not totally unrestricted draw, warm but not hot vape, huge reservoir with no leaks, huge clouds with good flavour, good coil life (months), good battery life (days) and it looks good and feels good to hold.

Only con is that you have to be very cautious dry burning the coil to fettle it and get it settled.

I have yet to even get a build on mine....too busy:(. A Ti fused Clapton sounds great on this type of RDA.

image.jpeg

Mine arrived yesterday, and I am loving it, by far and away the best RDA I have. Initial build, gone for 24g flat twisted single coil and it is lovely. Thanks for the recommendation @Jimmydids as I had never heard of this before :)

Got my Aeronaut today as I've already mentioned in a couple of other threads, can't help myself because I've felt like a kid at christmas since it arrived. There's some witchcraft going on in this RDA, after noticing how good my favourite juices are in it I decided to try out a couple that I didn't quite like because they were overflavoured or had an overpowering element in them. I've just put some Cuttwood Bird Brains in this (which I previously found artificial tasting and a bit harsh) and it's now a beautiful, perfectly sweetened cereal vape.

My experience so far with the Aeronaut is making me want to revisit custard and dessert vapes, which I swore off months ago after too many poor experiences, to see what this RDA does to them.

My budget probably won't stretch to buying a 2nd in the near future but I'll certainly be ordering the spares set to try out the different airflows and ensure the one I've got stays in my rotation for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom