What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A thing of beauty

I'm getting a custom stab wood/resin evovlr, with brass accents
That sounds badass, the cool thing with these is that even though its a lump of wood with a metal plate top n btm, there are just so many choices and variations!

You guys all going for the 18500 or the 18650?

That sounds badass, the cool thing with these is that even though its a lump of wood with a metal plate top n btm, there are just so many choices and variations!

You guys all going for the 18500 or the 18650?

18650 all the way, how's the button on yours, did benja leint make it?

18650 all the way, how's the button on yours, did benja leint make it?
Yeah mine drinks battery life lol, but I just love how small it is lol, yeah that's the chap! The finish is immaculate and its smooth as butter

Yeah mine drinks battery life lol, but I just love how small it is lol, yeah that's the chap! The finish is immaculate and its smooth as butter

nice one, he's going to be doing mine, sending him the blank this week, then the wait is on

It was the chap he reccomends, forgotten his name, but it was made specifically for this one, It was meant to be a promotional tool, but its with my brother having a photoshoot lol, and then to be fair I don't think I could part with it...I just think if someone dropped it I'd be devastated so its gonna have to be on my person or locked away haha, just be aware what you put this on, its the same deal as the noisy cricket. I've got an aromamizer on mine with a custom build from @cloudcuckoo 0.8ohm and its quite simply insane lol
Benja Leint it is who makes the switches, look real nice too. I like series mechs but the noisy cricket just felt like you were holding something of poor quality and the switch wasn't that clever. This ticks all the boxes for me:).
That's a shame that it's not going in the shop and now your going to have to keep it, bet your gutted;)

Benja Leint it is who makes the switches, look real nice too. I like series mechs but the noisy cricket just felt like you were holding something of poor quality and the switch wasn't that clever. This ticks all the boxes for me:).
That's a shame that it's not going in the shop and now your going to have to keep it, bet your gutted;)
I might put a photo of it in the shop lol , it will be there in the cabinet for a bit, but I've bottled on letting the GP at it, wouldn't be so bad if I owned the shop...or I suppose...I could just get another one :)

I really should open another thread but since you said progress pics.....

Attachments

• IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    406.7 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom