What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

20700 Tubes

It has arrived, and it looks great. :)
IMG_20180214_123747-01.jpeg
IMG_20180214_123807-01.jpeg
IMG_20180214_123825-01.jpeg
IMG_20180214_123448-01.jpeg
IMG_20180214_123506-01.jpeg

My views are the same when you take your designs to a Chinese manufacturer then more than likely they will sell them on. It's wrong and they don't really have a right to claim it's an authentic product when it's been made from stolen, sold on or what ever you want to call it blue prints. At the end of the day it's not been made by Timesvape.
Well, it looks like it was made by Timesvape, and the scratch and check code is confirmed as authentic on their website.

It's authentic. :D

Folks now probably just have to wait for the price to go back down/become a permanent special offer in a few weeks - if following the same trajectory as the Goon.
Hmm. Trust no-one... da da dum etc.

They both look great btw. :)

Folks now probably just have to wait for the price to go back down/become a permanent special offer in a few weeks - if following the same trajectory as the Goon.
Hmm. Trust no-one... da da dum etc.

They both look great btw. :)

Yeah I wish I bought 2 now. Just went back to look and they have brushed SS and black brass in stock, but at full price.

Yeah I wish I bought 2 now. Just went back to look and they have brushed SS and black brass in stock, but at full price.

The price doesn’t change when logged in then? I may have ordered a brass one within a couple of hrs of ordering the SS... [emoji12]

My logic was that it was 2 for the price of buying one in the uk. I would have been gutted if they were dodgy looking clones. I’m stoked, I just have to wait for the plumber to get out the way at home so I can get to my batteries to try it out! [emoji849]

The price doesn’t change when logged in then? I may have ordered a brass one within a couple of hrs of ordering the SS... [emoji12]

My logic was that it was 2 for the price of buying one in the uk. I would have been gutted if they were dodgy looking clones. I’m stoked, I just have to wait for the plumber to get out the way at home so I can get to my batteries to try it out! [emoji849]
No, I'm logged in and it's $90 for brass and $95 for brushed SS or black brass.

The polished SS one I got is the nicest mod I own, and to be honest if they hadn't appeared on sale at 3f I would have bought one from DDW when they came into stock anyway, but at the time I ordered DDW had no stock.

I will probably pick up another one when my finances are in better shape.

No, I'm logged in and it's $90 for brass and $95 for brushed SS or black brass.

The polished SS one I got is the nicest mod I own, and to be honest if they hadn't appeared on sale at 3f I would have bought one from DDW when they came into stock anyway, but at the time I ordered DDW had no stock.

I will probably pick up another one when my finances are in better shape.

I’m the same. I’d seen a couple of great reviews and was going to get one too. It was just good timing that 3fvape got them in.

I put the black brass in my basket, when you go to checkout the price does drop...
IMG_0971.JPG

Whether that’s enough of a discount to make it worthwhile ordering from China is up for debate... [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom