What's new

20700 Tubes

Anyone that ordered from 3fvape, have yours been shipped yet?

Mine is still just showing as ‘payment accepted’. [emoji848]

Same here, but it did say ships on 3-7 business days and only ordered last Friday, so it should be shipped by next Weds if my maths is correct.

Anyone that ordered from 3fvape, have yours been shipped yet?

Mine is still just showing as ‘payment accepted’. [emoji848]
Just an update. Last night I opened a ticket asking when my order will be shipped, and I got this reply this morning:

The item#21422 is not ready for shipping.

I bring you the good news that the order would leave our warehouse around this week and we would update tracking number for you after dispatching.

For this situation,here are two solutions for reference:
1. You could wait for it if you want
2. You could replace it with item 24 hours zone to avoid further delay.

I chose 1.

Just an update. Last night I opened a ticket asking when my order will be shipped, and I got this reply this morning:

I chose 1.

Many thanks for the update. I’ve also just seen that if you search for the dreamer on the site, it shows out of stock. More importantly though it shows it will be shipped ‘around the 9th’. The wait continues... [emoji52]

Heh, and now we have the Chinese New year looming too, so who knows when it may arrive! But at least they are still saying it's coming.. :)

I hope it does come and Timesvape have made it. What ever stock thay had or didn't have they didn't get from Timesvape so maybe that's why it's taking so long. If anyone wants one earlier DDW's 3rd batch should be with them possibly today just keep an eye on their site as they have landed.

Heads up on the Dreamer. Just been chatting with Danny Wood owner of DDW Clouds and been told.he has the Dreamer.back in stock. He has Brass, copper, black on copper and black on brass left but selling real fast
Be quick if interested

Many thanks for the update. I’ve also just seen that if you search for the dreamer on the site, it shows out of stock. More importantly though it shows it will be shipped ‘around the 9th’. The wait continues... [emoji52]
I just had notification that mine has shipped.

Back
Top Bottom