What's new

20700 Tubes

Ok I have now spoke to Timesvape and they have confirmed that they DON'T supply to 3fvape. I have my thoughts on why they claim it is authentic but this is what happens when you deal with China

Well well well. I’m not sure to make of this.

My guess would be that the mechs are genuine in that they are from the same factory and made exactly the same as the ‘genuines’.

I’m thinking that the only thing dodgy about them is that 3fvape don’t have an agreement in place with timesvape to sell them, especially at the price that they are.

So in short I think they will be authentic, just that they shouldn’t have found their way into 3fvapes hands...

Only my opinion like... [emoji848]‍

The Dreamer, in all 3 materials are showing as sold out now at 3fvape. Considering they only went on yesterday that’s pretty quick. Either sold a lot and fast, or they’ve pulled them from sale as timesvape are probably on their case... [emoji52]

Well well well. I’m not sure to make of this.

My guess would be that the mechs are genuine in that they are from the same factory and made exactly the same as the ‘genuines’.

I’m thinking that the only thing dodgy about them is that 3fvape don’t have an agreement in place with timesvape to sell them, especially at the price that they are.

So in short I think they will be authentic, just that they shouldn’t have found their way into 3fvapes hands...

Only my opinion like... [emoji848]‍

My views are the same when you take your designs to a Chinese manufacturer then more than likely they will sell them on. It's wrong and they don't really have a right to claim it's an authentic product when it's been made from stolen, sold on or what ever you want to call it blue prints. At the end of the day it's not been made by Timesvape.

If anyone is still after one there now in stock on DDW but selling out fast
Screenshot_20180127-100144.png

Exactly the same story as when they first stocked the Goon iirc. Impossible to know for sure exactly what goes on. Hope it works out though.

Ahh well, I ordered from 3fvape (at that price I couldn't resist!), will have to see what happens over the next week or two. If it isn't shipped by the time DDW get in the black version in a couple of weeks I will go for one of them instead.

Back
Top Bottom