What's new

13 Heavens 9 Hells build tips

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
All things being equal I have one arriving today, i've had a look on Youtube for build advice but was wondering if any apes had some tips for me?

As I understand it, pretty much the same build as a Twisted Messes will do, but you never know, i'm up for learning the odd new trick!

Best build I've found is 2x8 wraps of 0.5mm with a 3mm ID for 0.4ohm, superb flavour and chucks the clouds if you want it to.

I've had dual fused claptons, quad twisted, triple twisted and none of the fancy builds do anything for me in the 13 heavens (or anything else for that matter), don't see any improvement in anything over bog standard dual coils, the above build is the best one that's worked for me

All things being equal I have one arriving today, i've had a look on Youtube for build advice but was wondering if any apes had some tips for me?

As I understand it, pretty much the same build as a Twisted Messes will do, but you never know, i'm up for learning the odd new trick!

I've both the messes & 13 heavens. TBH, same dripper in different clothes. :) you can stick pretty much anything you want in there. :D

Exhibit A

2.5mm ID is the max for stupid stuff to fit them in. :)

Best build I've found is 2x8 wraps of 0.5mm with a 3mm ID for 0.4ohm, superb flavour and chucks the clouds if you want it to.

I've had dual fused claptons, quad twisted, triple twisted and none of the fancy builds do anything for me in the 13 heavens (or anything else for that matter), don't see any improvement in anything over bog standard dual coils, the above build is the best one that's worked for me

I might have some 0.5 hanging around, i'll give that a go! Thx!

I've had it for a couple of months now, and it's still one of my favourite RDA's. Gets used daily- love the little thing.

Just slung some Milkman in it……99% VG, great build, thanks for the tip! I even tried the massive mouthpiece thingy just to see and wow! I never bothered with the Twisted Messes but I think I will now, just on the odd occasion when I wnat to wind the mrs up by blocking her view to the telly……..

I'm loving it already, now do I get another mod to save changing around? :D

Thanks again!

Just slung some Milkman in it……99% VG, great build, thanks for the tip! I even tried the massive mouthpiece thingy just to see and wow! I never bothered with the Twisted Messes but I think I will now, just on the odd occasion when I wnat to wind the mrs up by blocking her view to the telly……..

I'm loving it already, now do I get another mod to save changing around? :D

Thanks again!

Awesome no worries pal! I found the black delrin wide bore is the best for me, the others get a little toasty at 150w+ :D

Mine is almost permafixed to my American Muscle dual parallel 18650 box, although I do occasionally use it on the IPV 3LI (if I'm going for 90+VG and north of 150w) and it looks the nuts on the SX Mini M Class. Good thing about that build that I have found, is that it's great for flavour vaping at 45-60w, but if you want to go mad cloud chasing at above 100w it can handle that perfectly well too. I've used that build at 200w and it's been fine!

Back
Top Bottom