What's new

£400 for a copper tube?

a lot of those engraved purge mods are way up there in price, too much for a mech tube for me

Very pretty, but very expensive too - they look like collectors items rather than mods to be used. Way outta my league, but lovely to look at - if you're into that whole skully/tattoo type vibe anyway :)

Copper tube is expensive.
Well,that's what i was told the last time a plumber came to my house.;)

Gonna need a lot of cnc work to make something like that, 5 separate parts then the engraving work will all add up and of course being a "competition" mod is going to ramp up the price.

Free delivery tho bud and artwork from someone you've never heard of... Good price if you ask me!.

Would be ok if the artwork was hand done
but its just a cnc print
they are taking the pi5 for sure

It's all about the hype those things create. Delrin engraved Frankenskulls are being flipped for 1000-2000 quids and nobody gives a dang. There are a lot of enthusiasts who are willing to pay such crazy amounts for a plasticbox worth 20 bucks.

It's all about the hype those things create. Delrin engraved Frankenskulls are being flipped for 1000-2000 quids and nobody gives a dang. There are a lot of enthusiasts who are willing to pay such crazy amounts for a plasticbox worth 20 bucks.

When you buy authentic one, you pay engineers and designers so they will create more etc etc. But sometimes it's just too much

this is a hot bed of an area

as a maker yes you should charge a premium price just because of the hours, an average mod for me to make from scratch is about 35 hours so if we look at it on a minimum wage of £7.50 per hour that's £270 plus the parts and the kit to do the job

but also custom vapes is the seller, not the maker so I would say they are buying them for what £150 and putting a big margin on top because they are 'exclusive'

if it was me there are lots of small mod makers out there and on here that could make this sort of thing shop local, shop small, give the little guys a chance

Back
Top Bottom