What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wismec Reuleaux

should be 12 months on the boards from evolv
Unsure how I stand with this as I bought mine from the classies on here. Don't get me wrong its working flawlessly just worried it will die after reading that :(

Unsure how I stand with this as I bought mine from the classies on here. Don't get me wrong its working flawlessly just worried it will die after reading that :(

contact who you got it from and get them to send you their confirmation/shipping email with the order number and where they got it, then you should be fine. saying that if something was to go wrong evolv are pretty good at sorting things, by all accounts

contact who you got it from and get them to send you their confirmation/shipping email with the order number and where they got it, then you should be fine. saying that if something was to go wrong evolv are pretty good at sorting things, by all accounts
Cheers mate I'll do that now!

Just got this on the warranty from vape geek

Standard Configuration:

1*Reuleaux Body

1*Back Cover

1*USB Cable

Warranty: 6 months

Back
Top Bottom