Vape Club
What's new

Wismec Reuleaux

127 quid delivered via online at totally wicked. With batteries. 169.99 in shop but online deal on until 1st of December.

E-liquids.com
Got mine yesterday , rocking with 3x samsung 25R with a custom discharging profile , if anyone need it i will upload it !

Attachments

• modsvv11.jpg
    modsvv11.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 259
Vape Green
Nope, you haven't had too much Christmas sherry, there really are 2 of the buggers now! E-cig One finally got their stock delivered...:yahoo:
20151224_002805.jpg

My one passed away today looks like the dna chip is dead. my local vape shop was on the case quick and a new one being sent out.

Smoore
My one passed away today looks like the dna chip is dead. my local vape shop was on the case quick and a new one being sent out.
You talking about a actual dna200 or a rx200? Nervous as I just got the DNA version lol

AcmeFog
Was on the crown yesterday on Dna took a pull while sitting down went for a next pull and nothing thought it was locked and screen was blank, checked batts all was good plugged in usb and was making a funny clicking sound and the screen lighted up for 1sec then nothing.

yep a lot of wismecs DNA200 are dying after a few weeks of use (my friend wismec also "died" 2 days ago)

Personally i think DNA200 chip with 18650s batteries is way better with only 2x18650 and 133W mode (a lot of manufacters will release them in january , Hcigar VT133 , Hotcig DX200 Dual ) , the Balancing on DNA200 with 3x 18650 its not very good !

best regards

@mascaras please can you post the discharge file for the 25s would be handy. Thanks

@MESSIAH

sory for the late reply

http://www.filedropper.com/samsung-25r-green

best regards

Last edited:
Innokin
Fucking hell don't say that! Is there any gaurentee on the boards? If so how long?

Back
Top Bottom