What's new

Wismec Reuleaux

Tubbyengineer

Legend
Joyetech have sent out Emails for Preorder of the Reuleaux Price is confirmed as £149 MOd only and £169 with three VTC4's,

Currently they're only showing the Bundle option with the batteries at £169

http://www.joyetech.co.uk/electroni...ux-dna-200-3-sony-vtc4-batteries#.VjMhdytQLLt

Shipping starts week commencing Nov 9th, I'm ashamed to say despite the extortionate price of the VTC4's I leapt at it like a trout at a fly...

Interesting. I look forward to it being £120 everywhere else then ;)
Let's guess how many 18650 DNA200s there'll be on the market by 2016, given the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the Rolo...

I've decided with my current obsession with mechs to go for an ax mod for now and wait around for the wave of incoming triple 18650 dna 200 devices that will surely follow. The wismec really looks the bollocks though....

Let's guess how many 18650 DNA200s there'll be on the market by 2016, given the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the Rolo...
I'm dying to get a dna 200. It's all I can do every day to not get one, but I'm forcing myself to hold out for a design that I can love. How stupid is that? :doh:
The Lavabox appeals as it has that zip charging, doesn't it? It's also the least ugly of family Uglydna200 for me. I like the idea of being able to switch out 18650s very much and the Wismec's shape is fine for me, but they could have made it a little prettier skin. Am I being stupid? I keep thinking that at the rate they're coming out, my perfect one must surely show its pretty little face soon.

Last edited:
I'm dying to get a dna 200. It's all I can do every day to not get one, but I'm forcing myself to hold out for a design that I can love. How stupid is that? :doh:
The Lavabox appeals as it has that zip charging, doesn't it? It's also the least ugly of family Uglydna200 for me. I like the idea of being able to switch out 18650s very much and the Wismec's shape is fine for me, but they could have made it a little prettier skin. Am I being stupid? I keep thinking that at the rate they're coming out, my perfect one must surely show its pretty little face soon.

I feel much the same. However, I suspect that a Wismec in the hand would be forgiven many things that the Wismec in a photo wouldn't be ;)

I feel much the same. However, I suspect that a Wismec in the hand would be forgiven many things that the Wismec in a photo wouldn't be ;)
Good point! And come to think of it, if you catch it in a certain light, it's not too shabby in the looks department. Hmm. I think if it was all black I'd be sold.
12107693_1659957854285817_1413263457_n.jpg

It is a bit like a reflection of the grey & silver SX Mini in a carnival mirror though...

I've still yet to find one that that I like enough to splash out for. I want the chip for all the customisable features, but I don't need 200W. My idea of vaping heaven is a single 18650 60W mod with escribe. I would pay good money for one. I'm uncomfortable with 2x18650, let alone 3x18650!

I am most interested in cloudmaker tech whiteout DNA200 right now. Removable LiPo, convert to dual 18650 mode (130W limit) without soldering. Chipset can even be changed without soldering.

Back
Top Bottom