What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wicking for tc

my mod which is a koopor mini 60w can only use ni or ti in tc mode i will get some nife30 wire as soon as money allows

Using NiFe30 for your coils, you can set TC to Ni200 and drop the temperature about 10°C for reasonably accurate control - it works fine on my IPV D2, which like the Koopor Mini has only Ni and Ti modes. In the Wire Wizard section of Steam Engine there's a facility to calculate the equivalent temperature for several different wire types.

@rob71 in addition to Stealthvape NiFe30 in Ni mode, you can also do:

Zivipf NiFe48 in Ti mode (the offset is fairly high though, set it about 40C higher than normal, I used to use it on the IPV D2)
Crazy Wire Co NiFe48 in Ti mode (set about 30C lower than normal - in theory, I've never tried it)
Crazy Wire Co NiFe52 in Ti mode (set about 10C lower than normal - in theory, I've never tried it)

Back
Top Bottom