What's new

Which DNA based Mod should I choose?

I use HG2s in my SMY SDNA75 and have never had weak battery warnings from sag, so I reckon you'll be fine. I think the sag issue comes into play with 26650s - I'm sure in the VapnFagan review he says he only has the problem with 26650s and not 18650s. This was one of the reasons I went for a slimmer 18650 device rather than a 26650-compatible one.
Ahh, that is good to hear, as I went for an 18650 version due to the size, I wanted a small DNA 75.

I read somewhere that 26650's are the betamax of vaping lol, much more research goes into 18650's, and if I can use a 3000MAH battery that will be great. I plan to use the device at around 25W, 40W maximum, and my preheat will probably be around 50W max for 1 second. This should be enough to get my coils up to temperature as I generally use simple micro coils, and for the DNA75 will be using a serpent mini, at least I think I will as I am awaiting the device to be delivered.

Hi mate-I also have memory issues due to a period I was hospitalised in 2014, my short term memory has suffered quite a lot, with Escribes newest version you can choose just how in depth you want it to be, I am sure you will be OK with Escribe, I learned by using the tutorial Evolv provide.

I hope you can get a grasp of it, I promise for the majority of things you will want to change it is very simple-it is just a bit daunting to look at if you have no idea around the software.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!! I WILL GIVE IT A GO BUT AM AFRAID IF I BUGGER IT UP TOO MUCH THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS,, I GET CONFUSED VERY EASY,,, I AM EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT,,

i use the basen 4500mah 26650 in my vt75 with no probs. the only time i`ve gotten the weak battery thing on the screen was when i did`nt tighten the battery cap up tight nipped it up and no more message on the screen

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!! I WILL GIVE IT A GO BUT AM AFRAID IF I BUGGER IT UP TOO MUCH THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS,, I GET CONFUSED VERY EASY,,, I AM EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT,,
The trick is to plug in the mod, let it connect and load up it's info then save that Immediately named as a "Basic" or "Default" profile, that way if you stuff something up and can't figure it out then all you need to do is open the default and load it back on to the mod...:2thumbsup:

H

Hi @Tubbyengineer , I am awaiting my first DNA75 and see you mention batteries being the cause for the weak battery message people talk about.

I generally use 25R's or HE4's for my single 18650 devices, as I find these to have much less sag than a higher capacity battery like the 30Q or HG2, these do get used in my dual or triple 18650 devices though.

Do you think these would be good choices for the DNA75? Or would you recommend something different to avoid the weak battery warning?

Thanks, Conan.
HG4's will be great, any of the cells with low sag will do it, and I never get "Weak Bttery" on my homebuilt DNA75 squonker, thats running a 25R at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom