What's new

Vaponaute La Petite Box and TC

Yeah, I don't blame you, I watched a few reviews on the Presa last night and although its firmware did TC, no-one mentioned it doing TCR's, so I'd be reluctant to rely on the Presa firmware, particularly if La Petite does TCR's, defo not a like for like. I'd still badger Vaponaut.

Yeah, I don't blame you, I watched a few reviews on the Presa last night and although its firmware did TC, no-one mentioned it doing TCR's, so I'd be reluctant to rely on the Presa firmware, particularly if La Petite does TCR's, defo not a like for like. I'd still badger Vaponaut.
Yes I'll shoot them an email.
The la petite allows temp coefficient to be set manually in TCR mode. [emoji6]
On their website it does say the chipset was developed exclusively by Wismec for them.

A message from @jsixtysix

“Vaponaute no longer have it on their Googledrive. Looks like I never downloaded it. https://github.com/ClockSelect/myevic/issues/244 has links to a myevic (Presa75) firmware that might sort it but they'll need to know what they're doing, I'm not going to fuck with it.

From what I've read the Presa75 firmware from Wismec's site should work on it but I'm not taking responsibility for any mistakes or even the veracity of this info.”

Last edited:
@Jimmydids Thanks for checking in with jsixtysix , I'm trying to remember if anyone else bought one of these and is likely to have downloaded the firmware. (I can't be the only nutter who archives this stuff, lol)

Wait, what?

It was only an enquiry to ascertain if you grabbed the original firmware from Vaponaute while it was available bud :D

I emailed wismec and Vaponaute but no response from either...

It was only an enquiry to ascertain if you grabbed the original firmware from Vaponaute while it was available bud :D

I emailed wismec and Vaponaute but no response from either...
Try asking them in Chinese

:54::2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom