What's new

Uwell crown coils burning (pics)

mattyvape

Postman
So I had this coil in my uwell crown tank for 4 days now and it lost a lot of flavour so I checked the coil and it was a mess, I primed it correctly ect not happy may stick with the tvf4 from now on.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1451424868.265146.jpg

my latest coil has lasted 2 days and im getting burning taste already and only at 50watts max. turned down to 40watt and its ok but will need changing soon.

im thinking the same as you as tvf4 coil has lasted 3 weeks so far and its still great. got the triple pre loaded coil still in there but gagging to try the quad as everyone has been hyped about them. ordered 2 boxes of quad coils from gearbest yesterday for £16 for 10 coils.

So I had this coil in my uwell crown tank for 4 days now and it lost a lot of flavour so I checked the coil and it was a mess, I primed it correctly ect not happy may stick with the tvf4 from now on. View attachment 73938
This says one thing to me, too much power. It might be that you've been trying to run it at power levels similar to the TFV4 and it just can't handle it.

There is an rba I've got one for mine enroute. Problem is it needs lots of power to get the best from it, under 50w and its rubbish, in tc 450-500f hence the reason I got the rba coming smashes batteries and juice lol. Haven't actually burnt one yet though.

Last edited:
There is an rba I've got one for mine enroute. Problem is it needs lots of power to get the best from it under 50w and its rubbish in tc 450-500f hence the reason I got the rba coming, smashes batteries and juice lol. Haven't actually burnt one yet though.
Have no idea how this could of happened ? I've been using mine on my smok 200w for 2 weeks now anything from 440f 550f on a 30/70vg mix. Coils still going strong. Maybe it's your juice ?

this is mine after 2 days and its burnt to fuck. maxed at 52watts. as soon as burnt taste starts i turn it down and im still getting burn taste at 26watts.

bad quality pic as done using phone.

new coil in and ive got a needle and poked each air hole and the cotton is really tightly compacted. see if this helps it last longer than 2 days.

IMG_20151230_221203.jpg

Have no idea how this could of happened ? I've been using mine on my smok 200w for 2 weeks now anything from 440f 550f on a 30/70vg mix. Coils still going strong. Maybe it's your juice ?
Maybe what is my juice? Think you've got the wrong end of the stick lol

Are these the 0.5 or 0.25 coils? I find the 0.5s last much longer.

Back
Top Bottom