What's new

Uwell Crown 3 Ni200 replacement coils

dfoster_6215

Initiate
I have 2 of the original Uwell Crown sub ohm tanks. I had problems with the Crown 2 Ni200 replacement coils, dry hits, shorts, something weird was going on with them so I gave up on the Crown 2 tank. What is the consensus on the next one, the Crown 3 Ni200 replacement coils? I only use nickel coils for temperature control. I'm thinking of buying one, I see that they have a revamped coil for it, I was wondering if it's a good idea to go ahead and get the Crown 3 with Ni200 replacement coils?

. I had problems with the Crown 2 Ni200 replacement coils,
I think the Crown 2 coils were a bit suspect and people discovered that the rafael coils did the job better..I think but dont quote me that they were available really cheap somewhere and @MrDJ can probably confirm that these coils fit.. Whether they are still on offer is another thing..

Cheap as chips at £2.50 but sadly that offer ended months ago.
At release the crown 2 coils were recalled twice but I don't think that included ni200 as they are never released at the same time as a new tank.

I think the Crown 2 coils were a bit suspect and people discovered that the rafael coils did the job better..I think but dont quote me that they were available really cheap somewhere and @MrDJ can probably confirm that these coils fit.. Whether they are still on offer is another thing..
@city461 I'm new here, this is actually my first post so forgive me for not knowing how to navigate the site very well [emoji53]. I want to thank you for your response. I'll see about those Rafael coils and see if I can find @@MrDJ...perhaps I've just tagged him and he'll reply [emoji57] Ha! Thanks again and expect to see more from me in the future, as this is a great forum for questions and answers to vape related stuff that otherwise bores the hell outta my gf [emoji19] and some other people who know me.

@city461 I'm new here, this is actually my first post so forgive me for not knowing how to navigate the site very well [emoji53]. I want to thank you for your response. I'll see about those Rafael coils and see if I can find @@MrDJ...perhaps I've just tagged him and he'll reply [emoji57] Ha! Thanks again and expect to see more from me in the future, as this is a great forum for questions and answers to vape related stuff that otherwise bores the hell outta my gf [emoji19] and some other people who know me.
@MrDJ replied above... If your not adamant about using ni200 coils and want to try the 0.2ohm coils I have a pack here unopend purchased for the said £2.50 which i can send to you plus postage as I will never use them..

@MrDJ replied above... If your not adamant about using ni200 coils and want to try the 0.2ohm coils I have a pack here unopend purchased for the said £2.50 which i can send to you plus postage as I will never use them..
That sounds too good to pass up. Although I use ni200 coils almost exclusively. I'll take those for £2.50 but live in the USA and I have no idea how much (2 pounds 50 pence) is equivalent to in U.S. money. Hell I don't even know if it's pounds and pence! Lol! You can reach me on facebook messenger, here's my FB link: we can chat there I'll give you my information unless you have a better idea. Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/Gomper62

it will cost more in post to get them to the states compared to buying full price from an american vape shop so i think thats your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom