What's new

Triade 250 SS issues?

I've tried it with spaced coils and non spaced and neither worked for me.. The best I've had so far is single wraps with spaced coils but even that wasn't all that great. :/ Guessing I can't do much with claptop or any other fancy types of coils?

I'm not too sure, I've not updated it since I bought it - when was the latest update and what exactly has it done??
Most people do find spaced coils to work best, although for some reason I find with SS316L contact coils work best for me. No idea why.

What wire are you using? I do remember I had some SS316L that just would not work, getting thrown out of TC mode, wattage dropping very low etc, once I changed to some different SS 316L it went away.

Also, I do not own a DNA250, but I remember when the SP3 update come out my DNA200's SS TC became fantastic, and they are now my favourite mods for SS TC.

You have mentioned that the temp is not being hit, is your wattage set low? Try raising it up to hit the temp limit, but if you are getting dry hits then I would make sure the mod is updated, check coils and all connections, and hopefully you will have a smooth SS TC experience.

Back
Top Bottom