What's new

Themes

Bringing the thread back from the dead (just to annoy @junglist :p )
I've just made this....by I, I mean my 11 year old just made this for me :D

That's wicked :D Love it mate! Glad you are up and running again. So what are you going to stick on it then? Please not the Altus. I hope you have taken a hammer to that fucker.

That's wicked :D Love it mate! Glad you are up and running again. So what are you going to stick on it then? Please not the Altus. I hope you have taken a hammer to that fucker.
Tha altus is being used as an ornament! I'm sticking firmly with my trusty squape. That's one tank that never lets me down. Got the croc skin wrap ordered, can't wait to fuck up the application :D

Tha altus is being used as an ornament! I'm sticking firmly with my trusty squape. That's one tank that never lets me down. Got the croc skin wrap ordered, can't wait to fuck up the application :D

Best use for the Altus by the sounds of it. Shame as it was a really good idea. Croc skin wrap sounds fucking immense :D Had a fake ostrich skin mobile phone case years ago, Mrs took the piss out of me for ages about that one, it was proper spiv material, I loved it!

Back
Top Bottom