What's new

Temp Control and MTL

https://nfeteam.org/ Alternative TC F/w for many mainstream devices and h/w configs..

However if not broken dont fix.. so I would suggest giving any TC h/w you have a reasonable test before considering a reflash, as i suspect most current systems on sale perform very well unlike the first wave of TC devices that did vary in quality and results significantly.

Thanks @zouzounaki i have a few RDA's like the Drop Dead and the Royal Hunter among others, got a few BF as Squonking is my main way of vaping.

The armour pro is really good with tc, there is a video from djlsb vapes on armour pro and goes in detail about tc. Vaporesso really hit well with the Omni board 4 that is in the armour pro. Voopoo gene boards also work well in tc. Event the first voopoo drag was fine in tc. In my opinion , after the 3 big guys , dna yihi and dicodes , the vaporesso boards and the gene from voopoo are next as performance.

Just bought the Hadron 220 for a proper mod for Temp Control it has the Yihi 490 chip and no ides if it's good or bad, not really read up on the chip.

i think the yihi mods have a good reputation for temp control. to be honest though, i had an sx mini and try menu was so confusing i couldn’t even work out how to turn temp control on. but that’s probably just me. :D

it was built like a tank, mind.

i think the yihi mods have a good reputation for temp control. to be honest though, i had an sx mini and try menu was so confusing i couldn’t even work out how to turn temp control on. but that’s probably just me. :D

it was built like a tank, mind.
Yep your right, yihi chip is so confusing to me as well, I'm more analog I think . Whatever that may mean.

The Hadron 220 menu looks pretty straight forward from what i have seen so shouldn't pose any problems, i wonder if mesh is ok for Temp control, that could be interesting to see how it works.

The Hadron 220 menu looks pretty straight forward from what i have seen so shouldn't pose any problems, i wonder if mesh is ok for Temp control, that could be interesting to see how it works.
Only SS316L but not bad on a DNA mod. So should be ok on the Hadron.

Might give it a go then, i will probably forget knowing me. Have loads of stuff i want to try but doing it is the problem, i usually write things down in a pad but not done that in a while.

Back
Top Bottom