What's new

Temp Control and MTL

IMG_0191.JPG

I also found tc in dtl a bit too much and not really useful, in mtl however is another story.

I found that the trick is to build at 0.8 to even 0.5 in order to have better control. I curently vape on 0.8 spaced ss316L , at 21w and 200c on my wasp mtl and is perfect for me.
And yes , dna boards shine on tc control.

Not got a DNA yet but looking into getting one soon, i thought DNA was specifically for TC or am i wrong.

Going to put a ss coil in later today , I have not used tc in years, but this thread has inspired me:18:

Not got a DNA yet but looking into getting one soon, i thought DNA was specifically for TC or am i wrong.

No, not specifically. It was (and maybe still is?) one of the main reasons to get one though. Although a lot of companies have figured out TC now, they don't offer the monitoring and set up options that an Evolv board does.

Making a DNA 75 mod for a friend. It's an old chipset from a damaged mod but it works flawlessly. Will check with mtl tc as people suggested :)

@Simon G Are certain mods better than others, seem to be a lot of Vaporesso owners who do TC, i think they have a chip called Axom or something like that that's supposed to be good. I have the Armour Pro and the Gen S should be with me shortly.

if you have any mods that can work with the arctic fox firmware, it works really well for tc.

Back
Top Bottom