What's new

Temp Control and MTL

Thanks @rew I will ask him his thoughts, need to get used to MTL as well but that shouldn't be that hard. Vaping at a slower pace, should suit the old man of the hills.

yup, I use TC when my mod has TC... that's why I use SS in my RTA's so I can run them on any mod.

I think it's makes more sense to use TC for MTL (because we take longer draws) but that might just be because I MTL.

thinking about it more, it might just be that MTL vapers and DTL vapers use it differently.

DTL vapers seem to just use it for dry hit prevention, they don't actually like it when it limits the temp of the vape.

I generally prefer a cool vape, with DTL i never usually go past 30watts and MTL i will probably be half that or a tad less.

Am partial to a TC vape myself. ;) spend the money on a dna mod and your kinda obliged to check it out after all. and the #1 benefit imho is a COOL VAPE!! or consistent temp vape if you like it warm?? you can have it without the need to turbo vape in advance..

as for mtl or dtl its not really a factor with a tc set up regardless of how much vapour you draw if all things are set ok and working then every puff will be a nice consistent one

the lower resistance of TC wire can provide hurdles for rta builds but most tanks with coil modules have a tc option too..

if you have the tc h/w a punt on some TC coils for any of your tanks shouldnt break the bank ;)

I vape mtl on tc at home, a dna75 mod + wasp nano mtl and a vaporesso armour pro + pandora mtl. Really nice vape much more consistent than plain watts

@KytanDale I have the Armour Pro and just ordered the Pandora off another ape so will have to try it, it's the setting up that kind of confuses me, not the coiling or wicking but the mod set up.

@KytanDale I have the Armour Pro and just ordered the Pandora off another ape so will have to try it, it's the setting up that kind of confuses me, not the coiling or wicking but the mod set up.

it's easy mate, just turn the temp right down and then just turn it up until you get what you want. No different to using volts or watts in that respect.

Back
Top Bottom