What's new

TC - the maths and the real world

What I would love to see is them release an easy to put together kit for someone who wants to make, for instance, a Steampunk mod, and then add the steampunk skin to appear on the screen (even on an iphone type screen on the box mod itself). Or a futuristic looking mod with a matching skin. It's just more fun lol.

This is exactly what I mean guys ...

The fact that the eVic VTC Mini mod fires 100 degrees higher than indicated is NOT a con ... it's about the vape, not the numbers.
There's an implied precision when users see numbers, but it's just bollocks isn't it?! Might as well be setting on a sliding visual scale from blue to red.

Yes, blue to red sliding scale or numbers, doesn't matter a damn. You adjust the vapour temp to where it suits you. Actual temperature largely irrelevant unless you are demonstrating a cotton burn test. Couldn't give a fuck but excited to have one of these winging its way to me. Just need to know which grade of SS is best for vaping now.

Yes, blue to red sliding scale or numbers, doesn't matter a damn. You adjust the vapour temp to where it suits you. Actual temperature largely irrelevant unless you are demonstrating a cotton burn test. Couldn't give a fuck but excited to have one of these winging its way to me. Just need to know which grade of SS is best for vaping now.
Which grade of SS ... well, there we go again ... I am sure you can configure the escribe software for 200 different grades of SS, and someone will tell us that the precise adjustments are necessary and make a world of difference to their vape.

Or you just select SS ...

Which grade of SS ... well, there we go again ... I am sure you can configure the escribe software for 200 different grades of SS, and someone will tell us that the precise adjustments are necessary and make a world of difference to their vape.

Or you just select SS ...
I meant from a safety perspective, but I take your point.

If SS is unsafe then we're in real trouble ... :( ... I'll have to start using black atties again ... :rolleyes:

What I would like to see is better graphics so it isn't so bland looking. For instance, where you can see the processes in real-time with the lines going accross the screen, I think they should have the option of having a Nyan Cat:

No more mushrooms for you...:D

I don't see anything wrong with a sliding scale type arrangement, should work just as well as anything else, but - it would really need numbers too, or at least some kind of graduations, if only to provide repeatability of setting...

I can see what you mean when you say the numbers don't matter if you're enjoying the vape but then again the more accurate the devices get the better. You're right that it's the vape that counts but if all devices gave an accurate temperature across the board it would make it easier swapping atties around and even sharing your preferences with others for a given atty or juice. I think we'll get there on the end with advancements in the boards and probably just as important the wires we use.

Back
Top Bottom