titanium ta1 26gage

and kanthal a1 30gage
-----------

also does atomizer matter i have only got a derringer v1 clone just now

advice needed

thanks
the clueless tc'r
Hi. :)
Your Derringer should be fine for TC. I'm not sure the same can be said for the Sigelei Fuchai, sorry to say. Daniel DJLSB Vapes found them to be so poor in TC as to be useless. It's possible they have improved them since that time but I wouldn't put any money on it.
Of the wires you have listed, only the 26 gauge Ti is going to be of any use really, but I wouldn't mess with Ti as your first TC wire unless you have fully researched it. Better to get yourself some 26 gauge 316L SS, wrap spaced coils aiming for a minimum resistance of 0.25, wick them much more loosely than for Kanthal, set the wattage to 20-30 for single coils and 45-55 for dual coils and work up from a temp of 420F until you find the vape you enjoy.
The benefit of using 316L is that it can be used in wattage mode, so even if the Fuchai is as utterly useless as feared, it will still vape without the risks involved with other wires and a poorly functioning TC mod.
Buy a Joyetech Primo mini or Primo 2.0 if you really want to see what TC has to offer.
Hope that helps.

looks like my TC quest is over for now

but as arnie said "il be back"

useless is a strong word it must be bad

thanks numpty

seen the box and thought that will be great to get into

look huge tc written on it

https://17990-presscdn-0-16-pagely....hai-200w-TC-Temp-Control-Box-Mod-Black-02.jpg

im starting to go off china mods
Yeah, sorry about that. Nothing wrong with Chinese mods for TC, if you buy the right ones. Now your part of PoTV, you need never buy another shit piece of hardware ever again. Just ask before buying.
Check out this video that started the whole Sigelei shitstorm.

Then the Fuchai came along and it was hoped it would have corrected the TC fiasco. Spoiler alert, it didn't.

Hi. :)
Your Derringer should be fine for TC. I'm not sure the same can be said for the Sigelei Fuchai, sorry to say. Daniel DJLSB Vapes found them to be so poor in TC as to be useless. It's possible they have improved them since that time but I wouldn't put any money on it.
Of the wires you have listed, only the 26 gauge Ti is going to be of any use really, but I wouldn't mess with Ti as your first TC wire unless you have fully researched it. Better to get yourself some 26 gauge 316L SS, wrap spaced coils aiming for a minimum resistance of 0.25, wick them much more loosely than for Kanthal, set the wattage to 20-30 for single coils and 45-55 for dual coils and work up from a temp of 420F until you find the vape you enjoy.
The benefit of using 316L is that it can be used in wattage mode, so even if the Fuchai is as utterly useless as feared, it will still vape without the risks involved with other wires and a poorly functioning TC mod.
Buy a Joyetech Primo mini or Primo 2.0 if you really want to see what TC has to offer.
Hope that helps.

looks like daniel was wrong about the fuchai 213

he had pre-heAt on too long over-riding the TC

---------edit----------
ok watched the 2nd vid and cotton burned and had pre on lowest time but he had the watts up at 200

Last edited:
looks like daniel was wrong about the fuchai 213

he had pre-heAt on too long over-riding the TC

---------edit----------
ok watched the 2nd vid and cotton burned and had pre on lowest time but he had the watts up at 200
With a working TC mod, it doesn't matter what preheat or wattage you have set, nothing overrides the temp control. It's of no consequence how long you have preheat set for either. Preheat stops when the target temp is reached. Also, it doesn't matter what temp you have set on a dry cotton test, it won't burn. That's the whole point really. :D

Back
Top Bottom