What's new

Stainless Steel? OK or not worth it?

So you know...... 4 wraps at 3mm gave me 0.7 ohms

Very nice on tc with 25w ramp up for me

I hope you enjoy it to

That sounds ideal as I'll be looking to get around a 0.35 ohm dual build. Very much looking forward to trying this out.

I've put a dual clapton build in my augvape druid. 2 coils, 4.5 wraps at 3mm = 0.37 ohms. And its great flavour [emoji106]

The great thing about SS is it's dual usage! Especially when you are out and about, forgotten your mods TC settings/set up, and things go pear shaped, just whack it back onto power mode! Super for old gits like me with short term memory loss. :D :D

Also handy if you are a one tank tight wad and your out and about mod is non TC, just take the tank from your tc mod, slap it on your non tc, and shut the door on your way out. :D

http://www.vape-atomizer-mesh.com/p...Wire---5-Metre-Spool---10.78-Ohms-m-3311.html

I wanted to try something with a higher resistance than the 26/32 that everyone else is selling

The Clapton has landed! I absolutely love it. Beautifully made, clean and just the perfect 316 SS for TC. Six wrap 3mm dual coil set up giving 0.42 ohms. Ramps up quick as you like at 50 watts in TC, outstanding flavour and vapour. This is definitely going to be my go-to SS wire. Nice find, thank you!

The Clapton has landed! I absolutely love it. Beautifully made, clean and just the perfect 316 SS for TC. Six wrap 3mm dual coil set up giving 0.42 ohms. Ramps up quick as you like at 50 watts in TC, outstanding flavour and vapour. This is definitely going to be my go-to SS wire. Nice find, thank you!

OK this I have to try!

Damn vaping, damn the forum, damn it all! I've only ever used kanthal claptons in non tc mods but the SS mentioned above seems well worth a punt.
That's another 7 quid onto Junes vape spend, which was supposed to be a tenner but's already past thirty! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OK this I have to try!
Seriously....... This stuff is the mutt's nuts.
Ive unspooled the whole reel, washed it, run it for 2 cycles on my ultrasonic cleaner and given it a final rinse and put it back on the spool.

Its sooooo nice to work with and gives a brilliant clean taste with very usable resistance.
I'll be ordering a load more. And soon [emoji4]

Do we ask them to try for a 2 core version??

Fuck. £8.50 postage for me. Still tempted though
Whereabouts are you asking them to send it to?
Maybe i can help with a metre for you to try as sample?
If the place on your profile is correct, it'll cost me about £1 to send some off the roll inbetween bits of card

I'm going to be ordering more anyway

If you like it you can then order an amount that makes it worthwhile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom