What's new

SS316L and max temp?

Bluejackme

Postman
Hey guys! I was thinking of ripping out my SS316L wire from my Cleito coil and rebuild it and put the wire into my RTA instead, i have never figure it out on TC mode everytime i put the temp on 50w and to 530F @ 275C its coming no smoke or very little and i feel no throat hit or what so ever... feels like im just breathing air! Is it possible to crank up the watt or degrees a bit? Whatbis max temp for SS316L i can use before its releasing any toxic or is melting? The precoil in the p**** Cleito is .4 ohm :)

Why not just take your mod out of tc mode and use it in wattage mode? SS you can use in both so your not gonna melt wire or give off nasties [emoji5]

Haha yeah ofc i could do that! And just switch between modes, at least now i dont have to change tank every time, that Cleito tank is nasty compared to my Blitzen RTA! Urghhhh :) but is it possible to do 600F on 316?

You're doing it wrong. At 50w the coil will never get to the set temperature. As @mattyk2010 says use it in power mode, read up on TC in the relevant section & next time let us know what mod you're using.

Haha yeah ofc i could do that! And just switch between modes, at least now i dont have to change tank every time, that Cleito tank is nasty compared to my Blitzen RTA! Urghhhh :) but is it possible to do 600F on 316?
Why would you, that's at max limit on a mod. TC vaping isn't the same as power, totally different mindset needed.

Its sure looks funny now after rebuild is 316l supposed to look like that in the middle? Looks like a 2 wires? Anyway time to check resistance
20180624_203945.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom