What's new

Ofrf ss316L mesh

Shinnyitus is very contagious and prolific on POTV, in fact I think we should hold a regular SA (Shinnyitus Anonymous) meeting on here at least one day a week. As for Mesh, I have a Zeus X Mesh, I let it out on occasion for a blast but it always seems to end up back in the draw, saying that I have the standard RTA as well and that comes out even less. It could be just the Zeus X not performing for me, but in a way it's done me a favour as new shinny Mesh tanks get a quick glance as I pass them by.

To be clear, I accepted my friend Shinnyitus long before I pressed the join now button on POTV. However, I now have a whole other group of poor unsuspecting souls to blame for it :)

Well, so far I've just been using standard SS settings and 316L wire and mesh on DNA and also using a geekvape aegis legend and the dovpo odin. Mtl round wires spaced and the mesh seem to work fine in the standard setting (yet to link the DNA up to the old laptop and dig around with escribe again) I mean I've got it working to a vape I like and it seems *roughly* around the mark it should be setting wide give or take - and no dry hits. But if I use the TCR settings it cuts in the protection almost immediately on the same settings, so I've just stuck to the normal one. Plenty more to play around with anyway so something I'll keep looking into.

Don't bother with the Legend, I found it shit for TC and sold it.

Not got the Legend but would agree Geekvape aren't the best with TC, my Aegis X is solely used in VW mode.

I'll be fair, the Solo seems OK, kinda, lol

EDIT: Solo, Max, whatever, the one that can take a single 21700. I lose track of the names they use.

Another EDIT: Aegis Max 100W 21700

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, so far I've just been using standard SS settings and 316L wire and mesh on DNA and also using a geekvape aegis legend and the dovpo odin. Mtl round wires spaced and the mesh seem to work fine in the standard setting (yet to link the DNA up to the old laptop and dig around with escribe again) I mean I've got it working to a vape I like and it seems *roughly* around the mark it should be setting wide give or take - and no dry hits. But if I use the TCR settings it cuts in the protection almost immediately on the same settings, so I've just stuck to the normal one. Plenty more to play around with anyway so something I'll keep looking into.
Have you loaded the SS316L Material into your DNA Mod? You can get the info needed to import the material here - https://www.steam-engine.org/tcr

316L is slightly different to 316. Not enough of a difference to really cause problems, I was using 316 on my DNA's. Just that extra tweak to the resistance changes.

Have you loaded the SS316L Material into your DNA Mod? You can get the info needed to import the material here - https://www.steam-engine.org/tcr

316L is slightly different to 316. Not enough of a difference to really cause problems, I was using 316 on my DNA's. Just that extra tweak to the resistance changes.
Not yet...far too much faffing. Don't they know we all use phones these days?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom