What's new

NiFe30 TCR for the Voopoo Drag

longy01

Postman
Just a quick post for the people who own the Drag or any other mod with the Gene chip. As you probably know already, this mod preforms flawlessly in tc with SS but if you want a working TCR for (stealthvape) NiFe30 I have found 5850 works fine.

Last edited:
Just a quick post for the people who own the Drag or any other mod with the Gene chip. As you probably know already, this mod preforms flawlessly in tc with SS but if you want a working TCR for (stealthvape) NiFe30 I have found 5850 works fine.
thought stealthvape nife was 5000x10-6 or 0500

thought stealthvape nife was 5000x10-6 or 0500
Hi. You are correct of course. The Gene chip does thing's a bit differently. For example the TCR on their software is -

Ni200 - 6500
Ti - 4000
SS316l - 1300

I only use SS and NiFe, and dare I say it, the Drag is preforming as good, if not better than my DNA mods in tc. The setting I posted is playing it a bit safe, and can be raised if need be. It was scorching the cotton at 560f.

Can I ask what SS316L builds you are using at 1300 and what temp setting, as I have had problems with the default TCR values on the Drag and was wondering if it was my builds.

I have 0.3mm SS316L, running a single coil in my Goblin Mini V3 at 0.55 ohms, and dual coils in my Doge V3 ohming out at 0.42 ohms. I found I had to either bump the temp up into the 500's or just suck really really hard to get anything (the temp control seems very sensitive to how the airflow cools the coil), even with the SS TCR at a max of 1600. This is with the firmware 1.0.0.1.

But I then used the software to put TC mode onto the drag (and took off TI mode as I don't use titanium) so I could play with the full range of values, and found a much better SS316L vape for me with my builds at around 420F, using a TCR value of around 1800.

Last edited:
Can I ask what SS316L builds you are using at 1300 and what temp setting, as I have had problems with the default TCR values on the Drag and was wondering if it was my builds.

I have 0.3mm SS316L, running a single coil in my Goblin Mini V3 at 0.55 ohms, and dual coils in my Doge V3 ohming out at 0.42 ohms. I found I had to either bump the temp up into the 500's or just suck really really hard to get anything (the temp control seems very sensitive to how the airflow cools the coil), even with the SS TCR at a max of 1600. This is with the firmware 1.0.0.1.

But I then used the software to put TC mode onto the drag (and took off TI mode as I don't use titanium) so I could play with the full range of values, and found a much better SS316L vape for me with my builds at around 420F, using a TCR value of around 1800.
It's nothing special, just a standard spaced 0.52ohm coil (26awg 316l) in a kf v5. Chugging like a good un at 440f.

Thanks. Maybe I should try some 26awg then, rather than the 28/29awg I have been using.

Back
Top Bottom