What's new

Nife30 for Dna75c

May be not wicking quick enough or try going up in temp. If you plug into escribe & use the diagnostics you can see live info as you vape. You'll see if it's actually getting to temp & how quickly. Useful for troubleshooting & can save :banghead:
I'll have a look later but in all honesty I'm not really sure what I'll be looking for. Maybe a couple of videos or an Escribe tutorial would help me?

2018-04-02.png

Escribe looks something like this. Green line is watts (sharp spike easing back as less power required), red line is temp (gets to temp quick & stays stable) & purple is resistance (note the change). If you're using a C you can go into puff diagnostics & it shows basically the same info in graphic form. The onlu thing I find is in that the temp is lower than which escribe reports but gives you a good idea if anythinks amiss.

View attachment 178249
Escribe looks something like this. Green line is watts (sharp spike easing back as less power required), red line is temp (gets to temp quick & stays stable) & purple is resistance (note the change). If you're using a C you can go into puff diagnostics & it shows basically the same info in graphic form. The onlu thing I find is in that the temp is lower than which escribe reports but gives you a good idea if anythinks amiss.
Cheers, I'll take a look in a bit [emoji106]

So looking in device monitor, the therion bf takes a long time to reach temperature and feels like a ridiculously hot vape. The standard therion however behaves the same as in your graph and the vape is much more comfortable. Maybe there's something wrong with my BF mod? I'll try again with the inbox and the triade and see how it goes.

If it's a Therion 75C BF there were issues with grounding meaning the resistance can be out. Also worth checking what the mods internal resistance is set at as this can throw TC out. Off the top of my head it should be somewhere between 0.0004-0.0008ohm.

If it's a Therion 75C BF there were issues with grounding meaning the resistance can be out. Also worth checking what the mods internal resistance is set at as this can throw TC out. Off the top of my head it should be somewhere between 0.0004-0.0008ohm.
Sounds like that could well be the problem. It works fine in wattage mode. I guess if the resistance is out, it's bound to screw up TC.

I'm going to leave it for today now, it's doing my head in. I've just unpacked my Dvarw and built that. Let's see how I get on with a bit of tootlepuffing [emoji16]

Oh, and thanks for all your help and advice. You're quite a decent chap considering [emoji12]

i went for the nife48 from crazy wire in both 0.2 and 0.3 mm wires to try and tbh it do seem to work better than 316L ss
ive got the bb clone with usb and only managed 3 builds for mtl so far
the crossbow rba this has never worked in tc but has shown some hints of working at around 1.5 ohms using the 0. 2mm wire(temp was way out but a nice vape)
the sxk vapeshell was next and tc was bang on temp but i overshot my ohms and ended up at 2 ohms on the 0.2mm wire and the vape is a little week
sxk exorset was my last build and i went a little nuts and used the 0.3 mm wire and wrapped the 0.2 round it to make some clapton wire omfg temp bang on flavour dripping vape and i even vaped it dry by accident with out a dry hit

yes i was stood there wondering why i wasn't getting any vape like a complete nob end lol

i went for the nife48 from crazy wire in both 0.2 and 0.3 mm wires to try and tbh it do seem to work better than 316L ss
ive got the bb clone with usb and only managed 3 builds for mtl so far
the crossbow rba this has never worked in tc but has shown some hints of working at around 1.5 ohms using the 0. 2mm wire(temp was way out but a nice vape)
the sxk vapeshell was next and tc was bang on temp but i overshot my ohms and ended up at 2 ohms on the 0.2mm wire and the vape is a little week
sxk exorset was my last build and i went a little nuts and used the 0.3 mm wire and wrapped the 0.2 round it to make some clapton wire omfg temp bang on flavour dripping vape and i even vaped it dry by accident with out a dry hit

yes i was stood there wondering why i wasn't getting any vape like a complete nob end lol
I definitely need to try more but I've just had such a busy weekend and no longer have the patience to cope with my failures.

Tomorrow is another day though, I'll crack this mutha [emoji109]

Back
Top Bottom