What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nife30 for Dna75c

I think I made a mistake buying 28g. For a dual coil build I'm gonna need 10 wraps each to achieve .17 ohms. I may have to stick with single coil builds.

I think I made a mistake buying 28g. For a dual coil build I'm gonna need 10 wraps each to achieve .17 ohms. I may have to stick with single coil builds.
Why the requirement for 0.17ohm?

I do 7-8 wraps dual coil, around 0.12-4ohm. No issues at all. In TC ohm isn't so important as you're using temp to regulate. Power is only used to get you up to your required temp asap & the board just provides enough to maintain that temp.

Oh that's ok then. I wasn't looking for 0.17ohm but that's what my coil calculator came up with. I usually vape with around 0.25 dual or 0.4 single and was trying to get close to these resistances.

TC is very new to me. Thanks for your advice and patience.

I loaded the csv into Escribe and updated my 75c's successfully thanks to your guide but I'm off to the football soon so may not have time to build and play till this evening.

No probs. 28awg is probably the best choice as any higher becomes awkward to work being so thin & lower drops resistance too much. Will depend on what attie your using but even 10 wrap isn't too bulky. The limiting factor may be the power output from the 75C but shouldn't stop it working. Set preheat to 75w & alter temp to suit. Single coil will be fine, 8 wraps at 3mm will be 0.25ish (my build for squonking).

No probs. 28awg is probably the best choice as any higher becomes awkward to work being so thin & lower drops resistance too much. Will depend on what attie your using but even 10 wrap isn't too bulky. The limiting factor may be the power output from the 75C but shouldn't stop it working. Set preheat to 75w & alter temp to suit. Single coil will be fine, 8 wraps at 3mm will be 0.25ish (my build for squonking).
I was thinking of using it in my new GP dripper. I may go single coil for the 75c or maybe dual on the Triade 250. I have choices but unfortunately not much time this weekend [emoji16]

Tubby used TC on the GP's in single coil so must have been good lol. I'm the same, single on the 75(don't have a C) & both on the 250/250C mods. Just depends what attie I'm using. Currently running a Steamcrave Plus with dual coil around 0.12ohm at 266c, heaven [emoji106].

So I finally put my first build in. Dual coil 9 wraps @ 0.19 ohm. 263 degrees. It's a nice smooth vape for sure but I'm not getting great flavour yet. It's looking promising but I think I have quite a bit more tweaking ahead of me.

So I finally put my first build in. Dual coil 9 wraps @ 0.19 ohm. 263 degrees. It's a nice smooth vape for sure but I'm not getting great flavour yet. It's looking promising but I think I have quite a bit more tweaking ahead of me.
May be not wicking quick enough or try going up in temp. If you plug into escribe & use the diagnostics you can see live info as you vape. You'll see if it's actually getting to temp & how quickly. Useful for troubleshooting & can save :banghead:

I found Nife30 to have a bit of break in time, give it a while and see if it improves?

Back
Top Bottom