What's new

Nife30 for Dna75c

Banjostring

Hi, whilst trawling the forum I've noticed quite a few people saying that Nife30 is great for TC.
I have some coming today from Stealthvape and my 75c mods have a built-in profile for Nife30.

My question is, can I just build my coils, select the profile on the mod, and vape away?
I ask because I have noticed two different types of this wire (Stealthvape and Resisttherm) which apparently have different TCR values. I obviously wouldn't want to be using the wrong one so does the 75c board use the TCR for Stealthvape wire or the other one, or does it really not matter?

Thanks in advance.

There's a more accurate .CSV for NiFe30 from Stealthvape. I use that on all DNA devices.

There's a more accurate .CSV for NiFe30 from Stealthvape. I use that on all DNA devices.
Thanks, I just found the thread. So I download the. Csv to my pc, add it to Escribe and then upload to my device?
I haven't done this before and don't want to cock it up. Not even sure if I know how to get it onto Escribe to be honest.

Thanks, I just found the thread. So I download the. Csv to my pc, add it to Escribe and then upload to my device?
I haven't done this before and don't want to cock it up. Not even sure if I know how to get it onto Escribe to be honest.
Yep, just add it to the materials list.
2018-11-16.png

Use "Import material" button, locate .csv. & it'll show up in the left window. Highlight it, click the top arrow button & it'll show in the right window. Click upload settings to device. Now you can select the profile you want to set up & under coil material on the profile you can select the NiFe30-finalsv & change any other settings. If on older DNA device I think you have to select temp sensing coil but on 75/250C the options appear when you select a TC wire. If you get stuck give us a shout & no you wont goose the mod :D.

i went for the nife48 and it seems to work ok in tc on one of y worst rba that has never liked tc but haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet(my temp is out a wee bit
as for escribe its more or less idiot proof, i say this because i can use it lol
only thing i would suggest before playing around in it to much is make a not of what your mods resistance is set at its under the mod tab but you might have to go in to the ecribe OPTIONS ' user interface and set it to manufacturer to see it

Yep, just add it to the materials list.
View attachment 178130
Use "Import material" button, locate .csv. & it'll show up in the left window. Highlight it, click the top arrow button & it'll show in the right window. Click upload settings to device. Now you can select the profile you want to set up & under coil material on the profile you can select the NiFe30-finalsv & change any other settings. If on older DNA device I think you have to select temp sensing coil but on 75/250C the options appear when you select a TC wire. If you get stuck give us a shout & no you wont goose the mod :D.
Thanks for that, I'll have a crack at it after work. [emoji106]

My Nife30 arrived, but what's the little magnet for?

Edit sussed it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom